Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries if Elon goes bazerk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not understand why you are concerned. If you think the risk is too high, cancel your reservation now and get your deposit back.
What risk? I said nothing about deposits. I SAID..delivery. That's my only concern...delivery ( if the CEO is incapable of running the company). I didn't say that he "is" incapable.

Is anyone reading? Or are you reading into what you think I'm asking?

I hope you are correct. The only difference is Steve passed away and the baton was given to someone else. What if Elon refuses to relinquish the baton when he should. I suppose there is a board of directors in Tesla that would protect customers from a CEOs insanity.

You're thinking way too hard about this. Worst case Elon passes along to his brother, Kimball, who is already on the board. Or maybe JB takes complete control. Or maybe his cousin Lyndon Rive (who runs SolarCity). Elon isn't the only crayon in the box. He's the brightest one without a doubt, but not the only one.

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
You're thinking way too hard about this. Worst case Elon passes along to his brother, Kimball, who is already on the board. Or maybe JB takes complete control. Or maybe his cousin Lyndon Rive (who runs SolarCity). Elon isn't the only crayon in the box. He's the brightest one without a doubt, but not the only one.

Finally - even with criticism.....someone responded to the question. Thanks.

Please - someone close this thread. You guys are vicious.

What risk? I said nothing about deposits. I SAID..delivery. That's my only concern...delivery ( if the CEO is incapable of running the company). I didn't say that he "is" incapable.

Is anyone reading? Or are you reading into what you think I'm asking?

Yes, I'm reading. And in your post #10 you said, and I quote: No matter what...I'm concerned about delivery and my deposit.

900x900px-LL-aa32b904_captain-terrell-suicide.gif

I have heard the press jokingly speculate that due to Elon's accomplishments to date that he "...must not be from this earth..." - he must be an alien that has come to save the planet. I think his tweet was a light hearted way to acknowledge that.

Mike

Reactions: Bimbels
Well. Everyone. Have fun then.

Alright then I'll pretend you were totally serious and it was a sincere question.

Step 1: We'd want to look at familiar history to determine if there's documentation pointing to mental illness.
Step 2: We'd want to look at the executive membership at Tesla to determine if there's anyone(s) capable of taking over guidance/control of the company.

Conclusions:

Step 1: No
Step 2: Yes

Now that we've got that out of the way, what's your next concern?

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Alright then I'll pretend you were totally serious and it was a sincere question.

Step 1: We'd want to look at familiar history to determine if there's documentation pointing to mental illness.
Step 2: We'd want to look at the executive membership at Tesla to determine if there's anyone(s) capable of taking over guidance/control of the company.

Conclusions:

Step 1: No
Step 2: Yes

Now that we've got that out of the way, what's your next concern?

That's it. Done. Kill the thread

That's a much harder question to answer, especially because I thought he was going for a King title. Anyone?

According to Werner Von Braun, the leader of Mars' title is "Elon".

The Martian government was directed by ten men, the leader of whom was elected by universal suffrage for five years and entitled 'Elon.' Two houses of Parliament enacted the laws to be administered by the Elon and his cabinet." page 177

Link: http://www.wlym.com/archive/oakland/docs/MarsProject.pdf