Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you buying used or he has equivalent version for $60?

Brand new. He has two versions a silver and a red. I’m getting the silver which should reduce the camber to about -1 which is reasonable. I just sent my payment don’t have it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 30
Brand new. He has two versions a silver and a red. I’m getting the silver which should reduce the camber to about -1 which is reasonable. I just sent my payment don’t have it yet.
In my case would you recommend the red one? which will still leave -0.6?
I will have to find somone near Houston that will install them and do the wheel alignment after.

In my case would you recommend the red one? which will still leave -0.6?
I will have to find somone near Houston that will install them and do the wheel alignment after.
I asked him and he recommended silver. Even if you plan to use a lowering links and drop your car by an inch. I’m not a suspension expert so maybe it’s better for most people to have a small negative camber. Install shouldn’t be that expensive as it only involves removing a bolt at each corner. Be sure to get an alignment afterwards to make sure toe is good.

Reactions: aiorbroke
Do you have a link to these items? I can see I have negative camber in the back and need to add these.

Also, I am having an amazing time driving the new X. 670 horses is really fast. I can't imagine the kick in the pants 1020 horses gives with the plaid.

I just had the front driver and passenger door windows tinted to 20% to try to match the back three windows and just received my 3D all weather floor mats today. They look really nice!

Do you have a link to these items? I can see I have negative camber in the back and need to add these.

Also, I am having an amazing time driving the new X. 670 horses is really fast. I can't imagine the kick in the pants 1020 horses gives with the plaid.

I just had the front driver and passenger door windows tinted to 20% to try to match the back three windows and just received my 3D all weather floor mats today. They look really nice!

He doesn’t have a website. I just PayPal him and left a note saying I want the silver one along w the shipping address. I did it earlier this week and noticed they were shipped yesterday. I’ll be getting them tomorrow.

I am beginning to understand a little after searching for this. If I am understanding correctly, because camber cannot be adjusted with what Tesla provides out of the gate, I am stuck with whatever camber is present and, in this case, it seems quite severe (I saw some with -1). If I want to save my tires, I am better off installing shims or camber arms. I may just have to go back to the shop and ask them to install. Could you please point to the right links?

Correct. Here are couple threads:
I'd go for a DIY shim bought at a local hardware store for less than a dollar.

Last edited:
Reactions: N2B8
hello, and has anyone been able to figure out what the 2024 ev tax credit from yesterdays comments from the White House. Some slightly increased battery components and minerals requirement from the 2023. so wondering if the will the model x still qualify?...tia!
I don't think there is enough time for anything to change now, but it might change later in 24 and apply retroactively ? you never know on this one.