Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has everyone added their datapoints to this tracker?

Has everyone added their datapoints to this tracker?

Yes, the day I placed my order.

Reactions: iamcaseyf
Ordered on 09/01/2023 a red model x with 5 seats and everything else standard to qualify for the tax credit. The order is confirmed. My first Tesla. I'm not in need of a FSD transfer, technically not in a rush but still bothers me that I may get to see the car in November.

I am already annoyed by these prioritizations by Tesla. I dislike buying from dealers so much but I am now realizing that these Tesla prioritization shenanigans annoy me the same amount - maybe a bit less. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a Tesla for so long ... but these teslas are alway involved with some kind of queue.

Hmmm ... let see if I can manage to wait that long.

Reactions: rmenk
Ordered on 09/01/2023 a red model x with 5 seats and everything else standard to qualify for the tax credit. The order is confirmed. My first Tesla. I'm not in need of a FSD transfer, technically not in a rush but still bothers me that I may get to see the car in November.

I am already annoyed by these prioritizations by Tesla. I dislike buying from dealers so much but I am now realizing that these Tesla prioritization shenanigans annoy me the same amount - maybe a bit less. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a Tesla for so long ... but these teslas are alway involved with some kind of queue.

Oh just wait until you have to deal with the service center LMAO

If you think this is bad, you should have been around for the MS/MX refresh. There were people that ordered 6 months after me that received their car months before I did. Infuriating.

Just got assigned VIN and needed to agree to Tesla Vision. Estimated Delivery had been September <today> - September 30 for the last few days, but now the end window is 20th. Ordered August. Final Price Sheet reflects 1C. Other: Order Adjustment $1000 for loyalty/referral.
For those also replacing a Model 3 LR, insurance is about 50% higher.

Reactions: rmenk