Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They must be doing SOMETHING seeing as nobody has received a plaid yet according to this forum. I'm probably completely wrong though. lol
Plaid got no love from Tesla this time. Tesla produces car in batch. I’m guessing there are a lot more LR order because of the tax incentive and they are prioritizing the LR production first to ship as many cars as possible. Hopefully they will start producing the Plaid again soon.

For those hoping for an extension
Ugh. Frustrating. Finally got a Vin, did everything within my power to get it here on time. It shows a delivery date of 10/4 to 10/10. If I’m like four days short of being eligible for full self driving transfer I’m gonna be annoyed.

Ugh. Frustrating. Finally got a Vin, did everything within my power to get it here on time. It shows a delivery date of 10/4 to 10/10. If I’m like four days short of being eligible for full self driving transfer I’m gonna be annoyed.
Mine was 10/2-10/9 and I just got notified today to schedule delivery date of 9/30 and I'm in Florida so it pretty much has to travel far and I'm still getting mine days early.

Reactions: bmer1rick
Plaid got no love from Tesla this time. Tesla produces car in batch. I’m guessing there are a lot more LR order because of the tax incentive and they are prioritizing the LR production first to ship as many cars as possible. Hopefully they will start producing the Plaid again soon.
I bet this is the case too. Don’t think I have even seen Plaid orders assigned VINs yet in this thread.