Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if they are still using the MSRP from last year at the CA DMVs? Anyone that took delivery recently confirm the amount?
Based on the MVPA of my failed delivery attempt back on 9/11, the tax, registration, and license fee was accurate to my estimate using the DMV calculator for a vehicle purchase price of $89,990 for MXP with no additional upgrades.

Sales tax: $7,023.83 (7.75% for my area, based on total vehicle price of $90,630.00 which includes destination fee and referral credit)
Registration/Transfer/Titling fees: $315.00
License fee: $588.00

The numbers from these were all calculated in the Final Price Sheet for my payment for delivery. So looks to me to be accurate to the current MSRP pricing from the price change.

Looks like you're beyond the latest Beta release (2023.32.6) and you'll need to wait for the next release, can't roll down, only up.

I read the article. Still a little lost. Are you suggesting that my MX has FSD pre installed but some other software on my car is so new that it doesn’t work with it so in effect, I need to wait for another FSD beta software push to be sent to my vehicle?

I’m hoping to use the 3 month free trial, but I’m wondering if I just click subscribe for $199 would it just instantly turn on like the article suggests?

Like so many, my Model X didn't make it before the end of the quarter. Was happy to finally get something official from Tesla to confirm we can still transfer FSD. Had to sign a new FSD transfer agreement, but should be all set now. Still amazed at getting FSD transfer and a tax credit on a sub-$80k Model X.
This might be the first FSD transfer after 9/30? So they will have you fill out paperwork for FSD transfer rather than use the app to do it?

Reactions: Jewel
I read the article. Still a little lost. Are you suggesting that my MX has FSD pre installed but some other software on my car is so new that it doesn’t work with it so in effect, I need to wait for another FSD beta software push to be sent to my vehicle?

I’m hoping to use the 3 month free trial, but I’m wondering if I just click subscribe for $199 would it just instantly turn on like the article suggests?
New vehicles are loaded with a stable build. They are usually ended in .100. You need the fsd build to catch up. They did that I think a month or two ago. You can check teslafi firmware section for that.

Reactions: NJturtlePower

We picked ours up 9/20 and FsD beta software was pushed to us this past weekend. It worked so well that I’m contemplating purchasing it. I have a M3 with enhanced auto and it’s so much better with FSD.

My EDD was made sooner than it was :)

Trade in:
Tesla was only saying $37k for my 2019 Standard Range Raven.
CarMax wants to see it. Carvana is offering $44,500.
Car Guru doesn't want to buy it, but thinks I can list it for $48k.

I hate selling cars anymore with all the scammers and nonsense, etc. but money is money... ugh.
At least you got an offer, I don't even have a Tesla trade-in offer on my 2019 MX 100D. Not a peep from Tesla.

New movement for me today as well....

Ordered Date: 9/3
Build: MXLR | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels
EDD: Sept-Oct
EDD2: Oct-Nov
EDD3: Oct 2 - Nov 6
EDD4: Oct 19 - Nov 30
EDD5: Oct 10 - Oct 31

Still no VIN, guess the midnight silver is the least popular color now that the others are "free"

Pickup Location: Plano, TX
VIN: TBD
VIN received this morning, 2023 Model Year "P"

EDD6: Oct 3 - Oct 10