Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My date was actually pushed forward by a week a week ago. From Nov 21 to Nov 14 EDD. Hasn’t changed since.

I think the dates have only been pushed back for those who ordered towards end of Sept.

Tesla might be keeping the Nov Dec delivery date on their website to spur more orders that might be cancelled later if they don’t get it delivered by Dec 31. Tesla gets to keep the $250 anyways.
The good thing is it will be the end of the quarter and the year. That means they will push very hard to get as many cars to the customers as they can. And I’m very sure they will prioritize the taX rebate edition first over the plaid because they are more likely to cancel if the tax rebate is reduced in 2024. So, there is still a big chance that most of you will get it by the end of the year. Especially if you are in the west coast because they will deliver as close as possible to the factory as the year is closing

Anyone know if they fixed the issue where the rear tires wear out after like 10,000miles on s/x, from the factory, not having to buy some camber kit aftermarket to fix the issue?Thinking of taking advantage of the tax credit, but how does that work if deliveries are potentially being pushed out until next year?

Anyone know if they fixed the issue where the rear tires wear out after like 10,000miles on s/x, from the factory, not having to buy some camber kit aftermarket to fix the issue?Thinking of taking advantage of the tax credit, but how does that work if deliveries are potentially being pushed out until next year?
I would assume that if you take delivery after December 31, 2023 you won't get the full $7,500; expect less.

Facebook Scammers are so funny...
(No profile photos, added 2023, no likes, no car questions, etc...

So, I just have fun with them.
It's like amazing how little effort they put into this stuff...

But yea, that KeySavvy place seems legit. I'd been looking for a service just like that for years now.
Protect seller and buyer.

View attachment 981223
But did they ask "Is this available"? 😄

Being that this thread is for new 2023 models we haven’t experienced yet, the question about the tires would probably be best asked in another thread. Try the search function, I’m sure someone has spoken about it.

The OEM rear toe arms are now adjustable from the factory on refreshed S/X so that's the good news, but apparently the excess camber is still there and a problem for many owners with excessive rear inner tire wear.

There are aftermarket arms/links/shims that will correct the issues 100%, but Tesla seems to be ignoring it as "within spec". 🙄

Goes hand in hand with the drivetrain shudder issues due to poor drivetrain angles and the adaptive air suspension.

Refreshed S/X default to low at speed and can't be overridden like older vehicles. Lower ride height helps the drivetrain issues but makes the camber (inside tire wear) worse. :(

Last edited:
Got my Ultra Red Plaid [2023] VIN last week for a Dallas delivery.
EDD: 10/18-10/25

I'll likely end up cancelling the order as I closed on a Q8 etron lease last week. Not sure the X is worth double the payment. Will probably be better off waiting another year for larger 3 row products to come out.

• Disagree
Reactions: NJturtlePower
Not sure since it seems like most people get delivery at the earlier end of the date range.
1st day of my delivery window today….No VIN, still waiting… EDD #5 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_9678.jpeg
    IMG_9678.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: preddy