Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1140.jpeg

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Hello everyone,

Total noob here, so please forgive me.

Ordered our first Tesla on 10/7, cant remember if the EDD window was Oct-Nov or Nov-Dec but it is Nov-Dec as of today, 10/13. Poverty Edition, Grey w/Black interior. Will take delivery in Fresno, CA about @170 miles from the Fremont factory. Reading these thread over the past couple hours have not instilled a great level of confidence in taking delivery this year (2023). We are still excited about the vehicle, but now anxious as hell. We sold one of our 2 vehicles just 2 days ago to have the down payment ready to go, but sounds like we need to hand that to our financial advisor and try to get some returns on it before the X gets here LOL!

Anyway, look forward to seeing the coming posts as more people start taking delivery!

Blue poverty edition
9/1 reservation
Delivered yesterday in Norfolk
No issues with car all gaps looked fine
Surprised how quite the cabin is compared to my 21 M3
FSD transfer successful no paperwork needed
So only found this one, maybe two sub-$80k X's actually delivered/reported this week and believe both were FSD transfers....

VIN received today

Order date: 09/07 (Oregon delivery)
White ext. Black int. IRS/Poverty edition
Prior EDD was 10/13 - 11/17 (had been that since 10/02)
New EDD is 10/14 - 10/20

Delivery date set yet?

Reactions: dinosoar888
Saw this on reddit from a service advisor regarding model X 2024 vin's, take it with a grain of salt.

"Hello , quick update for you guys regarding the upcoming 2024 Tesla models. Looks like they November 15th is the official release date for those vehicles. So with delivery times taking about 4-6 weeks currently an order placed now would have you in that 2024 model you were waiting on."

Saw this on reddit from a service advisor regarding model X 2024 vin's, take it with a grain of salt.

"Hello , quick update for you guys regarding the upcoming 2024 Tesla models. Looks like they November 15th is the official release date for those vehicles. So with delivery times taking about 4-6 weeks currently an order placed now would have you in that 2024 model you were waiting on."
So cars built in Nov 15 are 2024. Ah well, ordered mine in Sept 9. Looks like I’m getting a 2023.