Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw that Reddit post. Other people were saying different from their SA. Nobody really knows when 2024 models are really released.
IMG_0838.png

I just texted my SA. They told me to check back end of November and they do not have a date at this time.
SA’s are nobodies in the overall command/production chain, they don’t know, they won’t know, they just tell you what you want to hear if you keep bugging them.

When a 2024 shows up enroute then they’ll know. 🤣

Took delivery today. No issues whatsoever. Only thing I noticed is the falcon doors as well as the trunk are extra cautious in my garage. They have enough room to open fully and they both opened MAYBE halfway. Anyone know how I can remedy this? I tried moving the trunk manually and setting the level to where I want it to open, but it still just opened too low.

Took delivery today. No issues whatsoever. Only thing I noticed is the falcon doors as well as the trunk are extra cautious in my garage. They have enough room to open fully and they both opened MAYBE halfway. Anyone know how I can remedy this? I tried moving the trunk manually and setting the level to where I want it to open, but it still just opened too low.
I don’t have my X with me at this point so I can’t give you the exact instruction. But as far as I remember, you can keep pressing the button in the center screen to open the FWD fully and then there should be a prompt that says “keep the door open fully at this location” that you can press. After that, FWD will always open fully in your garage.

I have my delivery date scheduled! I REALLY hope everything goes smoothly with delivery as I want my wife to have a car ASAP.

MXP - Black - Cream - Yoke
Ordered 9/1
EDD 1: Sept - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 13 - Nov 24
EDD 4: Oct 13 - Nov 17
VIN Received Oct 4
EDD 5: Oct 18 - Oct 25
Delivery Date Scheduled 10/16 for delivery on 10/19

Last edited:
6th EDD update for me, same order date (9/4), Model X LR (Rebate Edition) in NJ still waiting on a VIN....

Current EDD: Oct. 20th - Nov. 10th 🤷‍♂️
Me too, no VIN
Order date: 09/04, MXP, white/white, 20, west coast, FSD transfer
Last EDD: 10/23 - 11/27

I noticed that if I go to Tesla account webside, select manage order, I still can change configuration. Before, I couldn't do that, now somehow Tesla may put my order back to the waiting list haha.

Me too, no VIN
Order date: 09/04, MXP, white/white, 20, west coast, FSD transfer
Last EDD: 10/23 - 11/27

I noticed that if I go to Tesla account webside, select manage order, I still can change configuration. Before, I couldn't do that, now somehow Tesla may put my order back to the waiting list haha.
Had a Tesla app update recently and now shows “Vehicle Details” below the Reservation number… don’t remember that before, but yeah I can still edit/manage order as well.

IMG_9751.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl