Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like anyone can join FedChoice - is that 3.99 72 month?
Looks to be only a 30 day rate lock, so don't apply until you get a VIN or closer to EDD

That is correct as of today you can get 3.99% for 72 months and include taxes, title, etc. Total you can borrow is 125% of MSRP.

Anyone can join by making a $5 contribution to a charity listed on their site.

Looks to be only a 30 day rate lock, so don't apply until you get a VIN or closer to EDD

That is correct as of today you can get 3.99% for 72 months and include taxes, title, etc. Total you can borrow is 125% of MSRP.

Thank you for the info. I was wondering if anyone could join based on what they had listed to qualify as a member. This will be much better than the rate I got from Tesla.

Reactions: Anish3232
Did they say how long the approval was good for?
They didn't but I asked and they replied with 60 days
1697731572498.png

looks like anyone can join FedChoice - is that 3.99 72 month?
Yup, just clicked on the donate box. I did a 60 month but I think the rate would be the same for 72.

I have my delivery date scheduled! I REALLY hope everything goes smoothly with delivery as I want my wife to have a car ASAP.

MXP - Black - Cream - Yoke
Ordered 9/1
EDD 1: Sept - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: Oct 13 - Nov 24
EDD 4: Oct 13 - Nov 17
VIN Received Oct 4
EDD 5: Oct 18 - Oct 25
Delivery Date Scheduled 10/16 for delivery on 10/19
Well, when I tell you there were absolutely no issues, I'm serious. No panel gaps, no disappointments 😂 Drives great, and the paint looks great. Car was a tad dirty but that SC doesn't have any covered parking. It'll buff. I was anxious, but now we are happy!

Yeah I don't know. I'm really trying to get the best bang for the buck. I'm a little apprehensive about the Tesla Model X. I test drove one and heard lots of seat creaking/rattling while driving, which can also be heard in this video as the guy is slowing down/speeding up at around 1:17-1:18.

I guess the big thing is my wife hates the Tesla, so I'm kind of stuck. I'm so used to Apple Carplay and the Tesla doesn't offer it as well...
Pretty cool video. The rattling is definitely noticeable, but I noticed that the gain on that mic must be through the roof. You can actually hear the capacitive buttons engaging, which is something I don't hear at all in my own car. Not saying there is no rattle ever, just saying I've never heard it like I did in that video. I can certainly understand frustration with loud rattles - my wife's old Hyundai (now gone) rear seats rattled like crazy when no one was in them. It was so bad I had to fold them up whenever I drove because of the distraction it caused. Minor stuff, on the other hand, I usually don't mind as much just because 9 times out of 10 I'm hearing all the junk I've got in the car shifting around, crinkling, squeaking, etc over any sound the car itself is making.

Pretty cool video. The rattling is definitely noticeable, but I noticed that the gain on that mic must be through the roof. You can actually hear the capacitive buttons engaging, which is something I don't hear at all in my own car. Not saying there is no rattle ever, just saying I've never heard it like I did in that video. I can certainly understand frustration with loud rattles - my wife's old Hyundai (now gone) rear seats rattled like crazy when no one was in them. It was so bad I had to fold them up whenever I drove because of the distraction it caused. Minor stuff, on the other hand, I usually don't mind as much just because 9 times out of 10 I'm hearing all the junk I've got in the car shifting around, crinkling, squeaking, etc over any sound the car itself is making.

Its the Falcon Doors, felt needs to be added in the part where they meet the rear interior fender moulding you might have witness marks where the door meets the moulding, check carefully with a flashlight.

• Informative
Reactions: Neon001

60 days

Just applied last night, account opened and approved today with 72 month loan at 3.99%. Now all they need to finalize is a signed final price sheet from Tesla.... so I might need to take an inventory MXP before my loan expires. Going to be checking daily. I passed on this one this morning that matched everything except the interior color. MXP, Ultra Red, Yoke, 20s, and white Interior for $92,990. My order had black interior and was $90,990. The inventory unit has already been purchased and is now no longer available, it was up for about two hours this AM.

60 days

Just applied last night, account opened and approved today with 72 month loan at 3.99%. Now all they need to finalize is a signed final price sheet from Tesla.... so I might need to take an inventory MXP before my loan expires. Going to be checking daily. I passed on this one this morning that matched everything except the interior color. MXP, Ultra Red, Yoke, 20s, and white Interior for $92,990. My order had black interior and was $90,990. The inventory unit has already been purchased and is now no longer available, it was up for about two hours this AM.

I love this. Any idea whether this rate requires purchase financing, or can I purchase with cash and then finance 100% LTV with them?

I really loved my old Accord, which literally had zero issues for the last 10 years. It was so much better than my first car, the Civic, in many ways. Back then, I was so surprised that a car that cost just $3,000 more would bring me such complete satisfaction.

I have no clue what I would feel when I finally get my MX.

I really loved my old Accord, which literally had zero issues for the last 10 years. It was so much better than my first car, the Civic, in many ways. Back then, I was so surprised that a car that cost just $3,000 more would bring me such complete satisfaction.

I have no clue what I would feel when I finally get my MX.
In terms of driving experience, any Tesla will beat your Accord for sure. Well, I will even say any Tesla will beat the driving experience of most if not all ICE cars. The instant torque is the thing that you can’t get with the ICE cars. So, you won’t be disappointed in that regards. But based on my experience, temper your expectation a little as far as getting a “perfect” car. There could be panel gaps, rattle, squeaks somewhere. If you can live with a little imperfection, you will be very happy owning a Tesla. And Model X is the best Tesla there is. IMO, it’s the best things in all the other Tesla models combined into 1 car