Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I had the silver on order which changed to Stealth Grey last night. And today I got the VIN. for delivery next week....Surprised that they already have the new color manufactured (I can schedule delivery for Monday) but there has been no photos of it online.

I kind of wish it be assigned end of Nov for personal finance reasons but it may be risky to delay delivery being close to end of the year.
Hope you like it.... To me it's kinda bland/boring like MSM. 🤷‍♂️

Tesla’s official color teaser promo just dropped… 👁️

I did the same I have a 2019 Model S. Originally I thought I would trade it in but in the end they were only going to give me 19k which is crazy. Now I’m trying to sell it although I know the supercharging will not transfer if I don’t own the vehicle when I take possesion of my new X but I’m stressed the longer I hold onto it the less it is worth. So far I have someone that offered 32.5k which is pretty pathetic too. I might just sell if on Carsandbids.com if I have to I’m guessing I will at least get mid 35’s.
19k is too low. How?? Tesla quoted me 2018X for 30.4k. I have 65k miles. Do you have a lot miles or been to an accident??

On October 22, I ordered:

MXLR $80K (Tax Rebate Model with Free Supercharging - transfer from current 2016 MX)
Ultra Red with black interior
5 seater (because of $80K limitation)
Steering wheel

EDD: Nov-Dec

Southwest Florida area

Nervous because the free Supercharging transfer expires 12/31. If the delivery doesn't come before 1/1/24, I'll cancel.
'
@Tom46
Where did you see FSD TRANSFER expires 12/31‽
Also how did you order 10/22 and qualify for FSD TRANSFER? Everything I read and was told by. SA showed that ORDER had to be placed by 9/30.

Can absolutely use loan for sales tax. It's on the MVPA, so it's part of the price of the car. Their website says you can finance up to 125% ltv, so you should even be able to take out cash on top if you want to.

I'm using them for my delivery on Halloween, and everything is smooth so far. Only problem with them compared to a more well known bank like Navy Federal is that Tesla won't accept a pre approval draft at time of sale, so you need to have them wire funds the day before. Kinda makes things messy if you reject. Fingers crossed that the car didn't have serious issues. I've already sold my previous car privately so I have bigger problems than the loan situation if I have to reject.

We all knew that, but it was more the psychology of having a newer built vehicle for the same price. I don't know anyone who wouldn't prefer a 2024 model over a 2023 model for the same price, even if the features were the same, resale or not. I mean, the ONLY reason I'm buying this car this year is because I want to take advantage of the tax credit. Otherwise, I would've waited for the newer features such as the RGB ambient lighting or the front camera. I would gladly pay $1-2k more for that.

Either way, it looks like the 2024 is coming with a new color- the MSM to SG. It wouldn't make sense for Tesla now to release a 2023 now with SG color since it's so close to the end of the model year.

Also with evidence from the video shots from yesterday, the staging area for Model S/X is empty, which points to also 2024 models coming soon.

We also know now that the Cybertruck will be a 2024 model and is released November 30th...

I might be completely wrong though, but I think people who get VINs starting in November is when we will see 2024 models.
Mines on there. 9/4 order, VIN date 10/17, same Username as on here. 👀

You sure you're on the right tab on the bottom?

View attachment 985809
This what I see for Model X
1698503542225.png

updated from black to stealth grey. EDD still 11/20-1/1
How did you switch? I can’t select the Stealth Gray online, clicking it does nothing. I asked my local Tesla contact if I can switch and she said she can do it for me but my pricing would reset to the new pricing (Black MXP order from 9/8). It’s very weird because I can switch to any other color online without losing my pricing.

How did you switch? I can’t select the Stealth Gray online, clicking it does nothing. I asked my local Tesla contact if I can switch and she said she can do it for me but my pricing would reset to the new pricing (Black MXP order from 9/8). It’s very weird because I can switch to any other color online without losing my pricing.
That is odd. I can select stealth grey on mine and it seems to take (not going to change it just in case I can't change back) I can also switch my current long range to plaid at the old $89,990 price. Ordered 10/2.