Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MXLR Blue (TAX CREDIT EDITION)
ORDER DATE : 9/16
INTIAL EDD : OCT - NOV
EDD 2 : NOV 9 - DEC 22
EDD 3 : JAN - FEB

Hoping this is an error, but I might have to cancel or just bite the bullet and buy one that's already been built..
I think it’s best to look at inventory offerings regularly. Sometimes you can snipe a demo car that’s in transit or just arrived, and get it delivered with basically no miles driven. Honestly I expect as reality sets in over the tax credit and free supercharging transfers, inventory X’s will be in hot demand.

MXLR Blue (TAX CREDIT EDITION)
ORDER DATE : 9/16
INTIAL EDD : OCT - NOV
EDD 2 : NOV 9 - DEC 22
EDD 3 : JAN - FEB

Hoping this is an error, but I might have to cancel or just bite the bullet and buy one that's already been built..
I'm a few days after you 9/22. Not sure if they do block updates or what. But I've been on Nov 28 - Jan 9 for a week or so now. We'll see if mine updates in the next few days.

Does this qualify for the Tax Credit? I don't think so but I was not 100% sure. 15 miles away from me though
1698954372557.png

You can set Teslas to automatically cancel turn signals. It uses logic to figure it out. Let’s say you use the right turn signal, once you complete the lane change, or the actual turn, it will turn off the turn signal automatically.

Once you get used to it, it’s awesome. I have to say, the first few weeks, it was annoying because I’d keep trying to turn it off when it already turned off, and basically be turning it on to the other direction. :p Other drivers must have thought I was an idiot. Except Tesla drivers… they understood i was just learning. “PATIENCE, STUDENT DRIVER”
The automatic cancelling turn signals is one of the best features and, IMHO, really smart. It even recognizes when you’re changing multiple lanes. Very rarely do I have to manually cancel the blinker.

Reactions: MP3Mike