Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decided to go ahead and take delivery of the 2023. At Tesla right now picking it up. Other than a couple of paint chips from transport it looks great!

I now hope the 2024 has significant downgrades that coincide with the 2024 VIN and that the cybertruck is so expensive that I’m the only one that can afford it. 😜
looks amazing! though I don't understand how the 3 cars below are all the same color:

Reactions: snorlax
There was a post about Tesla will start producing 2024 vin after 11/15. Looks like it gonna happen that way. Since it's Nov 10 today and no 2024 VIN yet

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but besides getting the newer year (just the number), are folks expecting that they'll add the upgrades to the X as well? Something about internal lighting, and a front bumper camera? Or are those still an unknown, time-wise?

• Funny
Reactions: awd_rails
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but besides getting the newer year (just the number), are folks expecting that they'll add the upgrades to the X as well? Something about internal lighting, and a front bumper camera? Or are those still an unknown, time-wise?
There are rumors about a front bumper camera and interior ambient lighting but none have been confirmed from what I know and there has been no timeline of when that may even happen. Could be tomorrow or could be a couple months from now if at all. Nothing has been confirmed as far as I know.

Reactions: nicedrum
The MX had a refresh in 2022, right? Another refresh? I doubt it. But if they do, I might just reject that VIN and wait in the Que again lol. Kidding, I won't. lol

Historically, the original MX launched in 2016, went from AP1 to AP2 within 6 months of release, MCU1 to MCU2 soon after, and the raven update came out in 2019.

I don't think any of the updates coincided with model year changes though. Even 2021 models exist as both legacy and refresh.

Matrix headlights, anyone know if these are software configurable yet? Meaning, do they auto-adjust high beam away from oncoming traffic but stay on high beam, etc? Other advantages?
No. They do have a better beam pattern than Tesla’s previous LED projector lights — sharper cutoffs, brighter illumination, wider beam pattern. The high beam is much higher (which seems a little odd — it literally hits the second story of houses half a block down)

Curious when Tesla will enable the adaptive features.

No. They do have a better beam pattern than Tesla’s previous LED projector lights — sharper cutoffs, brighter illumination, wider beam pattern. The high beam is much higher (which seems a little odd — it literally hits the second story of houses half a block down)

Curious when Tesla will enable the adaptive features.
Are the matrix lights active on Tesla's in other countries?