Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, is there an option for auto bill pay for FedChoice Loans? I noticed that the online banking solution is VERY old, and doesn't have auto bill pay option on there. It looks like you have to schedule transfers to pay off that loan.
When I talked to them on the phone, I was asked if I wanted automatic or manual payment. I thought of course automatic but then they explained that I'd have to use their checking/savings account to do the auto pay. On the other hand, with manual, you can setup auto pay with your own bank. In the end, I chose manual.

When I talked to them on the phone, I was asked if I wanted automatic or manual payment. I thought of course automatic but then they explained that I'd have to use their checking/savings account to do the auto pay. On the other hand, with manual, you can setup auto pay with your own bank. In the end, I chose manual.
That's what they told me as well, but I did went ahead and told them I'd do the automatic payment since we have a FedChoice savings account by default to establish the loan with FedChoice. However, I went into the FedChoice website and saw that I could just schedule a recurring direct transfer from my nonFedChoice checking account directly to my FedChoice auto loan, so I just did it that way.

Last edited:
I have my MVPA with dollar figures now. I sent it to FedChoice, but I don't think it says 'lien holder' on the document?
Im on calls most of the afternoon, so messaging works best for me. I can hold 3-4 chats via chat at the same time, but more than 1-2 calls at once gets.. fun.. lol

Something weird happened, my App showed a negative balance of ~$18k!, they already received the wire from FedChoice and somehow double counted it and locked me out of final payment screen. Has this happened before? I will prefer them to refund me the ~$18k they owe me as a condition for picking up my X :p
They had mine at a -87K balance which presented some issues at delivery. Not even sure why as the math didn't line up.

I
I have my MVPA with dollar figures now. I sent it to FedChoice, but I don't think it says 'lien holder' on the document?
Im on calls most of the afternoon, so messaging works best for me. I can hold 3-4 chats via chat at the same time, but more than 1-2 calls at once gets.. fun.. lol
You need to do review registration in Tesla App then it will generate title registration in Tesla Account document placeholder. You need to send it along with MVPA to FedChoice.

• Informative
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
My wife got her Model Y a while ago (more than 3 months). From what I can tell, she still has FSD.
(We don't use it, but auto lane change isn't bad).

So... what? you just wake up one day and lose this? and update removes it? It can't be 3 months to the day?
(For us who only get 3 months)

Anyone actually have this 'removed' yet?
thanks

It's immediate once you take delivery. The transfer happens and then it's not longer available on the previous car. We transferred from our M3. While I was looking over the MXP, my wife left with the M3 to do her errands. Once I took delivery, FSD was no longer available on the M3 while my wife was on her errands (and she uses FSD constantly). When she came home, said FSD wasn't working on the M3 anymore (basically implying she didn't want to drive the M3 anymore) 🤣

This is the email I received almost immediately after hitting the accept delivery in the Tesla mobile app
For transfers, yes, but I don't have FSD and am not interested in buying it. I get 3 months "free" with self referral.

what happens when your 3 months is up? Forget to pay and the car drives it's self to the repo lot? :)

They had mine at a -87K balance which presented some issues at delivery. Not even sure why as the math didn't line up.
I'm in the same boat. Was supposed to take delivery this AM, but this issue is keeping me out of finalizing purchase. Didn't have time to wait around at the dealership, so I'm returning tomorrow afternoon to pick up. Hope they have it resolved by then.

Finally got a second update...
White Ext/Blk Int Homeless Edition
9/20 Order Date
10/5 EDD1: Nov 19-Dec 31
11/15 EDD1: Nov 25-Dec 16

Checked can still edit build could even upgrade to plaid at old 90k price if I wanted 🤷‍♂️

Picking up the car. It is so beautiful. No alignment (in my view), no paint issue.

View attachment 990774
View attachment 990775
Looks great!! Congrats
Finally got a second update...
White Ext/Blk Int Homeless Edition
9/20 Order Date
10/5 EDD1: Nov 19-Dec 31
11/15 EDD1: Nov 25-Dec 16

Checked can still edit build could even upgrade to plaid at old 90k price if I wanted 🤷‍♂️
Interesting, I have a 9/19 order date and my EDD window is exactly a week ahead of yours and I can still edit my car as well