Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you where a negative final payment showed on the app, did it get resolved on the day you picked up your X? I am scheduled to pick it up Saturday and it is still negative $18k. I have to drive three hours to pick it up and do not want to drive back again!

For those of you where a negative final payment showed on the app, did it get resolved on the day you picked up your X? I am scheduled to pick it up Saturday and it is still negative $18k. I have to drive three hours to pick it up and do not want to drive back again!
I also showed a negative balance after FedChoice wired the funds. I reached out via email to the delivery team where I’m picking up my car and told them the issue. They did something on their end and told me to check again and it was resolved. Instead of negative balance, it now shows this. All happened fairly quickly so should be a quick fix on their end. Am picking up today.

Attachments

• IMG_5803.png
    IMG_5803.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 37
I also showed a negative balance after FedChoice wired the funds. I reached out via email to the delivery team where I’m picking up my car and told them the issue. They did something on their end and told me to check again and it was resolved. Instead of negative balance, it now shows this. All happened fairly quickly so should be a quick fix on their end. Am picking up today.
Thanks, where do I find the email for the delivery team?

Thanks, where do I find the email for the delivery team?
A couple of weeks after my order, someone from the delivery team called me and congratulated me for my order. They told me to reach out if there’s any problems with my order and he provided his email. Not sure if anyone has this same experience from their delivery center but that’s how I got the contact. You can try calling. Am pretty sure there’s options for contacting someone from delivery. This could also be something your sales advisor can help you with, I assume. Good luck!

Reactions: aiorbroke
Same here, FedChoice loan was applied and then a random $3k and change amount showed due, couldn't find a way the number even made any sense.

Was advised to ignore and just go by the MVPA numbers. I was bringing the balance/additional down payment at delivery via bank check.

According to their website, FedChoice is open black friday. That's when I'm going to have them wire funds.
I had planned to do it further ahead, but then I'd be paying interest on a car loan, for a car I don't have.
Not that $150 or whatever is the end of the world, but it does go against my "don't pay for things that don't exist" policy.

This happened to me with FedChoice. Basically they wired the fund as down payment instead of financial amount. Don’t worry, SA will fix it on the spot when you take delivery.

Reactions: aiorbroke
😩 No new Fremont flyover video yet for those of us without a VIN.
It’s been cloudy with some rain the last couple of days here, might be why he hasn’t made one.

Meanwhile new EDD today for me broke the pattern of bumping only the start date to today, my end date also moved out one day:

MXP Stealth Gray, White interior, regular steering, 20”
Ordered 9/8
Switched Black -> Stealth Gray 10/29
EDD 1: Oct-Nov 2023
EDD 2: Oct 23 - Dec 4 (9/19)
EDD 3: Oct 25 - Nov 29 (10/9)
EDD 4: Nov 5 - Dec 10 (10/26)
EDD 5: Nov 10 - Dec 1 (11/4)
EDD 6: Nov 11 - Dec 1 (11/11)

EDD 10: Nov 15 - Dec 1 (11/15)
EDD 11: Nov 16 - Dec 2 (11/16)

It’s been cloudy with some rain the last couple of days here, might be why he hasn’t made one.

Meanwhile new EDD today for me broke the pattern of bumping only the start date to today, my end date also moved out one day:

MXP Stealth Gray, White interior, regular steering, 20”
Ordered 9/8
Switched Black -> Stealth Gray 10/29
EDD 1: Oct-Nov 2023
EDD 2: Oct 23 - Dec 4 (9/19)
EDD 3: Oct 25 - Nov 29 (10/9)
EDD 4: Nov 5 - Dec 10 (10/26)
EDD 5: Nov 10 - Dec 1 (11/4)
EDD 6: Nov 11 - Dec 1 (11/11)

EDD 10: Nov 15 - Dec 1 (11/15)
EDD 11: Nov 16 - Dec 2 (11/16)
Any plans to kick out delivery once you're assigned a VIN to try to get a 2024 VIN?

Tesla Support just called, if you are in Texas, the good news is, going forward, you just pay the registration and Taxes at the time of taking delivery and there is no longer a need to do this yourself. They informed me that the change is going to happen tomorrow, so it may also mean the taxes and registration may also be reflected in the MVPA going forward, which would be great for those who want to roll that into the financing.

ps: My negative payment is not sorted out yet, but they said it should fix itself 24 hours before the delivery window.

sooooooo, I am inching toward ordering my MX tax edition very soon. Just wanted to double check, no point in using a referral credit since there are no perks for X buyers now correct? I'm going to assume I will not get mine until 2024. (If tax credit changes a lot, guess can cancel the order?) Can't decide between blue and ultra red, but likely will order the blue and check out the red in person, saw one from a far but my test drive car was the blue. Currently have a MSM 22 Y, although I think that is a very pretty color, think good to change it up.

Any pre-order advice appreciated! ☺️