Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today!
Looks like I’m graduating from this thread!
- delivery was smooth
- only two fitment issues ( slight
Mis- alignment of the passenger side fender against the A pillar, the 2nd misalignment is the trunk when it’s closed is coming close to the rear window trim near the top part.)
Falcon doors are perfect . Aligned

IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0231.jpeg

Yes, got it about 1 hour ago. I'm in WA. Guess location makes a huge impact on the delivery
Awesome! How much window they gave you to schedule pickup
In the APP the ONLY option is Sat, Nov 25th, but I think it is too aggressive that I almost need to have FedChoice Loan figured out on Fri Nov 24th after TXGiving.

Replied the text and asked for next WED to FRI and the SA agreed.
Fingers crossed, in some boat with Fedchoice, submitted application yesterday and it is in pending status since then. when did you apply for loan?

Last edited:
I thought poverty edition captured it well enough but Homeless Edition has a good ring to it too. Good job.
Yup 5 seater lays down flat & back windows factory tinted for sleeping in 😅
Sounds much more creative than when I call it the "base" model.
🤗Thanks its its a slang term I coined while ago lot of my friends use now "homeless" means not stylish/bummy/not put together/budget
Well that is why I asked. And you live in South Dakota? It is crazy they give you a short window. As soon as your car was built you should have been notified - probably take 5-10 days to deliver to SC. I already signed up with FedChoice and got pre approved. As to your SS number they will accept tax returns or maybe W-2's that show your full number. Good luck.
Nah San Diego. Yah kinda messed up day after got vin I got threatening text if I didn't schedule delivery by 4pm my vin would be reassigned def not cool as my EDD said soonest was Nov 25th. Fedchoice said my loan was approved like hr later but then want me to send way too much docs its ridic. I prob shoulda just applied when rates were lower and had it ready don't see them getting everything together by pickup time and if they do how am I gonna deal with inspection? Really don't want them to wire funds w/o me checking out the car first🤷‍♂️ I've had problems with both Model X I've owned and Model 3 was so bad one door was painted different shade of white🤦‍♂️

How long it takes for FedChoice to approve the loan? I applied yesterday and it is still in pending status.

I went for 100% loan, was that a mistake? Kindly share your experience, bit worried now.
I applied for membership first and then a @ week later applied for the loan - just after they raised the rates. I applied for 100% because I thought it would be simpler to have them send a check (wire) for the full amount. MY plan is to then pay a "down" payment to FedChoice to effectively reduce my 72 month loan to a 60 month loan. The approval only took a day or 2 and then they also asked for my last 2 tax returns - self employed.

Reactions: Fight_Club
I applied for membership first and then a @ week later applied for the loan - just after they raised the rates. I applied for 100% because I thought it would be simpler to have them send a check (wire) for the full amount. MY plan is to then pay a "down" payment to FedChoice to effectively reduce my 72 month loan to a 60 month loan. The approval only took a day or 2 and then they also asked for my last 2 tax returns - self employed.

Mine was approved in 4-5 business days including the initial member application it was smooth

Very helpful, thank you very much!

I’m well past the 60 also, order date 9/8. Have 17 EDD updates.

MXP Stealth Gray, White interior, regular steering, 20”
Ordered 9/8
Switched Black -> Stealth Gray 10/29
EDD 1: Oct-Nov 2023
EDD 2: Oct 23 - Dec 4 (9/19)
EDD 3: Oct 25 - Nov 29 (10/9)
EDD 4: Nov 5 - Dec 10 (10/26)
EDD 5: Nov 10 - Dec 1 (11/4)

EDD 15: Nov 20 - Dec 7 (11/20)
EDD 16: Nov 21 - Dec 7 (11/21)
EDD 17: Nov 22 - Dec 8 (11/22)
VIN assigned today finally. PF425 so 2023 model.

I went to the service center on Wednesday after early release from work to get an early sneak peek of the car. Nowhere to be found, lol. Then I proceeded inside, pretending to ask questions about insurance and casually asking if I could take a peek at my car. "It's with a detailer. The car will be on site this Friday when you pick it up." meh pftttttttttttttttttttttttttt