Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly giving preference to the tax and USC versions affected by EOY changes, pushing sales > $80, like us, to the back of the bus.

I also ordered UR + Cream, but ~2 months after you.
Tesla knows that people that ordered the non-tax versions most likely won't cancel their order. so they are giving priority to the Tax edition first. If the tax edition model don't get delivered this year then they gonna have a tons of cancellation.

Possibly giving preference to the tax and USC versions affected by EOY changes, pushing sales > $80, like us, to the back of the bus.

I also ordered UR + Cream, but ~2 months after you.
It's a sweet combo but one they don't build apparently.
Hey Fargo eh? I have a friend there that I was trying to convince a Tesla is a good car to. He has range anxiety especially with the cold highway miles. He also says everyone in Fargo knows each other and that town drunk doesn't narrow it down.
Just got back visiting inlaw in UP MI and was reminded what it means to drink casually...

• Funny
Reactions: towndrunk
LR 7 seat, stealth grey, black interior, round wheel, 20” rims. Supercharging transfer

Order date 11/3, Bay Area
EDD Dec - Jan
EDD1 Nov 26 - Dec 31
EDD2 Nov 23- Nov 30
VIN PF425
Delivery date is 11/28 (everything ready!)

Pics? I'm considering changing my order to it but haven't been able to see in person.

Btw, does anyone know if Tesla lets folks extend their pickup past the 6 day window? I can't get a hold of my original Sales guy and still haven't been able to try out a 7-seater in person. Supposed to pick up Thursday but they haven't even given me a # on our (potential) trade-in. It's a 35 min drive otherwise I'd just keep showing up. I guess I should just use the text. I'm wavering between the two 7-seaters (X vs Y), and blue vs stealth grey.

Not sure if I posted pictures already but here she goes; picked up last Tuesday. Ended up canceling my order and grabbing this when it popped up in inventory. It was almost exactly what I ordered - only difference was this had the yoke vs the steering wheel in my original order. Figured I'd just pay the $700 for a retrofit and move on.
  • MX LR
  • 7-seater
  • Stealth gray
  • Yoke
IMG_0214.jpeg

Pics? I'm considering changing my order to it but haven't been able to see in person.

Btw, does anyone know if Tesla lets folks extend their pickup past the 6 day window? I can't get a hold of my original Sales guy and still haven't been able to try out a 7-seater in person. Supposed to pick up Thursday but they haven't even given me a # on our (potential) trade-in. It's a 35 min drive otherwise I'd just keep showing up. I guess I should just use the text. I'm wavering between the two 7-seaters (X vs Y), and blue vs stealth grey.
The MY 7-seater is a joke. I wouldn't even consider it.

• Informative
Reactions: nicedrum

I’ll have pics tomorrow when we take delivery. The rear seats in the Y can only fit children. We fit the grandparents in our 3rd row legacy X no problem. Excited to jump from our blue legacy X to complete our modern his matte black X Plaid and her stealth grey Xs. Pics of all 3 before we sell the legacy to follow!

I am actually worried to click on proceed to delivery button as it might give me a non negotiable delivery date/range. Really appreciate any guidance/insights from your experience.
You can text the number or call them that you want to do a hold (at most for 2 weeks) it releases you vin though and puts you back in the queue once the hold is over. I believe you’re still at the top of the queue though and will get the next available vin with your build. You can only do the hold once.

How do I request pick up at a later date? Tesla would give me a range to pickup and I can't go beyond that or can I?

My loan was approved by Fedchoice but not the account.
The account should be opened pretty quickly - mine was opened a day or two after the loan was approved. Shortly after you receive your VIN, Tesla will provide a 3-day window for pickup. You can place a hold and release your VIN but be mindful that your rate lock expires in 60 days.

Not sure how's the experience of others with FedChoice sending funds to Tesla, but mine is not that smooth, seems their loan officers are so busy that they are not working on my application.
My scheduled delivery is this Wed, but this afternoon when I call them what I got was "The loan officer will reach out to you soon"😥
Not that it helps you, but my process, was pretty seamless.

How do I request pick up at a later date? Tesla would give me a range to pickup and I can't go beyond that or can I?

My loan was approved by Fedchoice but not the account.
If you want to pick up outside of the options that Tesla provided you in the app. You'll have to call you SA. Usually the 6 day window starts from the day the car is sitting on the lot. Anything outside they'll have to get a manager approval with a concrete reason why it has to be outside of that window.

Reactions: Fight_Club