Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fedchoice is asking for an application for certificate of title from the dealership listing Fedchoice as the lien holder. At what point or where would I find that form? 😅😅

I did find my MVPA the SA helped me find it. I had to do the financing part in the app before it would generate an MVPA.
This process is so weird. 🤪

I was thinking the same thing, sad that when I refresh over and over and over to see who else is obsessing and it's just me .
I feel the same way. There are only a few stragglers left. I delayed my order waiting for the website to say Nov-Dec for a 2024 model. Most of the initial rush of people have already received their car. The October orders are here for the FUSC xfer and they're quite few and far between.

Reactions: WiseShepherd
@SOBX MX

Trust me it's NOT just you. I literally can't stop dreaming that I got my VIN, and wake up to grab my phone, thinking it must be a sign, only to be disappointed.

How pathetic is that? 🤣
yep, every text or email "ding", I'm like dammit not tesla, just the school saying I forgot to pick up my 6 yr old, oh well. Lets see whats happening on teslamotorsclub.....