Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like once you get into the 3 week window it starts to shift one day at a time. Guessing the start of the 3 week window is when they expect production to start and if production is delayed then you get pushed back until it starts at which point you get your VIN.

Finally received VIN this morning after EDD getting pushed out a day at a time since thanksgiving day - OD 9/24 SoCal poverty ver PF428.

Question: I was under the impression that you pick up in about 2 weeks time after getting the VIN but mines letting me schedule pick up in 2 days? Is this the norm in SoCal or am I getting a reject…?

Reactions: davenlei
Finally received VIN this morning after EDD getting pushed out a day at a time since thanksgiving day - OD 9/24 SoCal poverty ver PF428.

Question: I was under the impression that you pick up in about 2 weeks time after getting the VIN but mines letting me schedule pick up in 2 days? Is this the norm in SoCal or am I getting a reject…?
It seems lately that you can pick up very soon after VIN assignment. We are SoCal also and was able to schedule for pickup starting three days after VIN assignment.

PF428 is a very recent vin so unlikely a reject. 2 days prob cuz we’ve approaching the end of the month so they’re prob working triple OT to push these out for q4.

Reactions: SistaBigBones

428: almost certainly not a reject. maybe a cancellation but most likely not a reject.

I got the ones off amazon with this title:

3D MAXpider Custom Fit Kagu Floor Mat (Black) Compatible with Tesla Model X 2022-2023 - Full Set​

I absolutely love them. They are not the total rubbery look and actually look very nice. They have anti slip material on the bottom and are molded to the shape of the floor perfectly. There is a lip to catch spills also. All the rubber mat benefits without that 'work truck' rubber mat look. My wife even loves it.

View attachment 996107
I wanted these but hated the look of the logo in pictures. does it include the hideous looking logo?

That's normal considering you're in SoCal. I received my VIN on a Saturday. By Monday, received notice that it was already at the delivery center for early pickup if I wanted to.