Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, my 10/11 order for California delivery was updated today (12/17):

EDD #1 Nov - Dec
EDD #2 Dec 8 - Feb 2
EDD #3 Dec 12 - Jan 23
EDD #4 Dec 13 - Jan 17
EDD #5 Dec 16 - January 6
EDD #6 Dec 17 - January 6

I'm not sure why my EDD window starts today when I am clearly not taking delivery today or in the next couple of days for that matter. Fingers crossed it means I will get VIN any day now and take delivery quickly.
My EDD is also updated every day to say from the current day to Jan 2. Luckily only the left side date is changing so far 😂

Reactions: ludikris
So I took delivery of a 11/29 build….this a temp sensor or possible camera wire for future? Doesn’t seem to connect to anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 28
That would make more sense for a camera location than anything—and if they ran it from the X’s version of the HW4 board, it could be using one of the spare camera ports that it has). If that’s the case, a plug and play retrofit would truly seem possible.

What’s your VIN series? 426?

Welp, my 10/11 order for California delivery was updated today (12/17):

EDD #1 Nov - Dec
EDD #2 Dec 8 - Feb 2
EDD #3 Dec 12 - Jan 23
EDD #4 Dec 13 - Jan 17
EDD #5 Dec 16 - January 6
EDD #6 Dec 17 - January 6

I'm not sure why my EDD window starts today when I am clearly not taking delivery today or in the next couple of days for that matter. Fingers crossed it means I will get VIN any day now and take delivery quickly.

Sometimes CA orders get pushed to the end of the month knowing they can get a car from the factory to you in 2-4 days. If you’re in other parts of the country, the car needs to get assigned at least 10-14 days ahead. So I feel CA orders should get some movements this and next week.

Picked up today. Everything was perfect expect the gap between the hood and the left headlight was slightly large and out of spec. They said they would try and fix it and when the car came back, the headlight looked the same and there was now a chip on the bottom of the A-pillar. lol. They said the can fix it, but further illustrates why sometimes it's better to not get gaps adjusted.