Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Oct 23 | white, black tax credit version | SoCal

1st EDD: Nov-Dec
2nd EDD: Dec-Jan (after 7 days)
3rd EDD: Dec 12- Feb 16 (after 9 days)
Called my delivery advisor and asked to sign the Supercharging Transfer Agreement.
4th EDD: Dec 22 - Feb 16
5th EDD: Dec 26 - Feb 6
6th EDD: Dec 21 - Jan 25
7th EDD: Dec 24- Jan 14

Ordered Oct 23 | white, black tax credit version | SoCal

1st EDD: Nov-Dec
2nd EDD: Dec-Jan (after 7 days)
3rd EDD: Dec 12- Feb 16 (after 9 days)
Called my delivery advisor and asked to sign the Supercharging Transfer Agreement.
4th EDD: Dec 22 - Feb 16
5th EDD: Dec 26 - Feb 6
6th EDD: Dec 21 - Jan 25
7th EDD: Dec 24- Jan 14
So no vin yet either?
We were advised not to initiate the transfer before getting a vin on our new vehicle

So my 4th EDD is now Jan 5-Feb 9
Previous was Jan 1- Feb 12, so it looks like I will get MXLR in January or later, my Fedchoice pre-approved will be expired, I hope they will extend, but with the uncertainty of delivery, I don't know.

On another note, my other Tesla account where I order CT is offering $1000 discount + 3 months free SC. I don't know if I can take the offer, then when I get assigned VIN here, I can transfer it to the other account. Anyone knows if this is doable? Will Tesla let me transfer. I have not placed the order on the other account since I do not want to loose my place in line. ❓❓❓❓❓

Previous was Jan 1- Feb 12, so it looks like I will get MXLR in January or later, my Fedchoice pre-approved will be expired, I hope they will extend, but with the uncertainty of delivery, I don't know.

On another note, my other Tesla account where I order CT is offering $1000 discount + 3 months free SC. I don't know if I can take the offer, then when I get assigned VIN here, I can transfer it to the other account. Anyone knows if this is doable? Will Tesla let me transfer. I have not placed the order on the other account since I do not want to loose my place in line. ❓❓❓❓❓
Doubtful you can transfer but contact Tesla and ask.

Anything that requires a human to override Tesla's "system" has been a nonstarter for me. Let's hope your experience is different...

I’m convinced fedchoice is just a dude in his basement servicing loans. Anyone had luck getting them to move quickly? Car is ready and they don’t respond to the messaging app. I tried calling and they told me I have to wait for the person in the messaging app, sigh.
I did have to message them a couple of times to get them moving on my membership and loan but I usually got a response back in a couple of hours. I think it depends on who ends up being assigned to your loan

I asked when I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and they just added it for me. No problem. This was even before I got the email/text.
I had to provide the RN number for the Cybertruck and they approved it.

Exactly. I’ll eat the $250. Depreciation on an equivalent 2023 model will be more than that.

Honestly, thinking about waiting until the get the automatic doors figured out before I order.

It irks me that they give you an estimated date, change it then threaten to cancel and keep your $250. Making my view of Tesla go down. Might not be a loyal customer forever.
I’m hoping they don't raise the cost over the $80k. Car won't qualify for the Fed $7500. I want to cancel my order. Just got my 23 Vin. I hope it's the correct choice.

Picked up the car today. I could not find any issues with gaps, paint, trim, or anything. I'm going to give it another detailed look tomorrow but so far it's perfect. And holy *sugar* it is SO MUCH better than my Y. Smoother, quieter, more room.. overall feels like an 80k car.

Also, I asked my SA about the front camera on the 2024's and he said they would be able to retrofit the 2023's with them. Not sure if BS or what but I don't see why they wouldn't be able to just mount a camera in the spot it's supposed to be in and hook it up to a connection that's potentially already there.
My experience exactly. Coming from a 2021 Y this car def worth the price.