Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my Ultra Red Tax Edition delivery today went very smoothly. I couldn't find any issues with the car at all. The SA had already noted a tiny small dent in the drivers door and said it's already in the que for their body shop. Honestly, I wouldn't have seen it had she not pointed it out to me. No paint damage at all, and it'll be a quick Paintless dent removal repair. I accepted delivery and I'm quite happy with all the gaps and finish.

I got home and spent an hour getting all my settings updated. I can't seem to get Homelink to work, so I'll have to mess with that later. I also have a MyQ account, so I may just go that route for my garage doors.

Model X.jpg

I got home and spent an hour getting all my settings updated. I can't seem to get Homelink to work, so I'll have to mess with that later. I also have a MyQ account, so I may just go that route for my garage doors.
You might try changing the battery on the remote you're trying to use to program with. I wasn't able to get the Homelink to program properly with my new MXP for several days. I was at a loss and was about to contact the SC thinking Homelink was broken on the MXP. Even though all of my remote worked fine opening/closing the garage and the MXP lights would flash when attempting the initial programming with the remote but the learn step on the opener wouldn't work; I decided to put in fresh batteries in one of the remote as a last attempt. And with that, the Homelink programmed successfully on first try with the new battery in the remote. May or may not be the issue for your case, but worth a try.

Reactions: csrpenfab
I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would choose MyQ integration over using the built-in homelink. FWIW, MyQ is a paid service, you dont get it for free because you have the app on your phone.
My prior MYP didn’t have HomeLink, so I already had a MyQ subscription at a big discount when Tesla first launched MyQ integration. I’ll get the HomeLink sorted on the X.

Well my Ultra Red Tax Edition delivery today went very smoothly. I couldn't find any issues with the car at all. The SA had already noted a tiny small dent in the drivers door and said it's already in the que for their body shop. Honestly, I wouldn't have seen it had she not pointed it out to me. No paint damage at all, and it'll be a quick Paintless dent removal repair. I accepted delivery and I'm quite happy with all the gaps and finish.

View attachment 1019147
It’s beautiful. So excited for when my ultra red (one day?!) arrives :)

View attachment 1019147
Nice ride. I’ve had mine for a month so far and love it.
IMG_5576.jpeg

I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would choose MyQ integration over using the built-in homelink. FWIW, MyQ is a paid service, you dont get it for free because you have the app on your phone.
Yea I was especially pissed at MyQ for shutting down their API servers so my HomeBridge integration borked on me and so did the HomeKit Siri integration. It was very convenient to just raise the watch and ask Siri to open the garage, now you have to unlock the phone, open the MyQ app and it takes forever to sync before you can unlock. I know I'm stating first world problems here 😂 but the mistrust on MyQ put me off greatly from paying for it. I wish Tesla enabled the Homelink to be a Siri shortcut like it does for other controls in the car. 🤞

I need your help. This morning, the app notified me that my configuration is no longer available and prompted me to update my order. I placed the order on October 23, 2023, and white paint was included in the configuration at that time. I remember confirming the order details last month when they updated the EPA. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue? Any suggestions? The delivery advisor informed me that I must accept the new free paint or the price increase. Is the the case?
I had this happen to me. Was ultimately told to accept and that they would fix it on the back end. Which they did ultimately after I got assigned a VIN before delivery! It was pretty smooth thankfully.

Reactions: Szzz and csrpenfab
Yea I was especially pissed at MyQ for shutting down their API servers so my HomeBridge integration borked on me and so did the HomeKit Siri integration. It was very convenient to just raise the watch and ask Siri to open the garage, now you have to unlock the phone, open the MyQ app and it takes forever to sync before you can unlock. I know I'm stating first world problems here 😂 but the mistrust on MyQ put me off greatly from paying for it. I wish Tesla enabled the Homelink to be a Siri shortcut like it does for other controls in the car. 🤞

View attachment 1019608

Anyone seen this error before? It first happened on Monday but went away on its own but now it happened again 😥 I've scheduled a service for tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone here has hit this? Tried rebooting didn't help.
Try DAS reset in service mode

I had this happen to me. Was ultimately told to accept and that they would fix it on the back end. Which they did ultimately after I got assigned a VIN before delivery! It was pretty smooth thankfully.
How long did they take to adjust the price back? I don’t know why my advisor keeps saying they may not be able to do it for me. Do you think you can share a screenshot of text messages that I can show him it happened in another case? Also, did they adjust the price at the delivery or before? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
How long did they take to adjust the price back? I don’t know why my advisor keeps saying they may not be able to do it for me. Do you think you can share a screenshot of text messages that I can show him it happened in another case? Also, did they adjust the price at the delivery or before? Thank you in advance.
The manager just called me and he confirmed that they can’t adjust the price. So annoyed.

Ordered 12/25. Black tax edition. EDD is still at February 25 to March 31st. No VIN yet, keeping my fingers crossed its in the next few days. This ICE rental I have been using doesn't have any pep lol (2023 Toyota Camry). I'm guessing it takes a few weeks to get from Fremont to Nashville?? I was living in Vegas when I ordered my MYP and came in a few days