Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries to Denver, December 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called the Service Advisor at Park Meadows (that's where Tesla automated system shot me out at) because our financing page went back to pending although we've been approved for a month.

He said they were transitioning systems and he would email financing to get it fixed.

Nonetheless he said we had a VIN and our car was built and waiting in a parking lot in Fremont.

I told him we were traveling next week when it may be delivered and he said they hold the car for 7 days and when you get the text to make an appointment just schedule the latest possible appointment and then email my service advisor to reschedule it later because they have to have a starting point to reschedule.

So fear not people about traveling during the holidays, they should help out a bit. We shouldn't completely bend our life to have the privledge to pay for a car. Hopefully this helps someone else anxious about traveling.

Cheers
When I spoke to the guy he said that if they weren't able to match us with a new VIN, they would make an exception and store our cars longer than what they say. So it definitely sounds like they can make an exception if they wanted to if you politely make a big enough stink about it.

When I spoke to the guy he said that if they weren't able to match us with a new VIN, they would make an exception and store our cars longer than what they say. So it definitely sounds like they can make an exception if they wanted to if you politely make a big enough stink about it.
Yeah I just got off the phone with customer service in CA and they said they only hold for 3 days... but sounds like the Service Advisers are going to try to work through it? Ayiyi stresses me out

We picked up our MSM LR AWD premium white interior, FSD today in Littleton CO.
We inspected very closely with a detailed checklist and found nothing amiss. The staff there was well prepared, friendly, knowledgeable and took time to answer all our questions. We drove away in an extraordinary vehicle and could not be more satisfied.
41 days from order to driving out
7 days after VIN appeared in source code

Reactions: Zaxxon
Just got VIN for vehicle listed in signature below - code was in source.
Re-ordered this car 12-02-19
Pretty happy, just need to sell the Pilot now, receive an escrow refund from the mortgage company, receive a nice check from American Honda - also in the mail, cash the the checks, wait for the funds to clear, convert the Honda and 2 inbound checks to a cashiers check, get a delivery date, set up insurance and I am ready!
Will post as events unfold.

Called today, was told my car is still in CA due to the weather. Those of you with Monday / Tuesday delivery, if you get a delay text you'll know why. Looking at the news, I70 was closed twice today due to weather & trucks crashing on I70 near the tunnels.

Cross your fingers!

• Helpful
Reactions: Type 5
Did yours come? Any problems? Thoughts?
Just some minor scuffs on a fender that they said they would take care of, but I am pretty sure I can polish it out myself. I got there 15 minutes early and my car was waiting out front so I got to check out out while my paperwork was getting ready. 15 minutes and a big check later I was out of there. After a few miles of calibration for the cameras, autopilot was ready to go. Now I just gotta figure out what to do about winter tires. Right now the Miata on snows probably handles better in the white stuff lol.

IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG