Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 7/25 with a sales rep after test driving. Delivery est was November when I placed my order. Account just updated to show 9/13-9/30 yesterday and is the same today (thought it was a glitch so didn’t post here).

Seems a bit odd that it would almost be 2 months ahead of schedule (but then again these dates have never been reliable) and some others that ordered before me are seeing the same/later EDDs. Sounds too good to be true but one can dream!!

MY LR, White/White, 20’ wheels, tow hitch, no FSD, Los Angeles area.

Reactions: DarthStar
Ordered on 7/25 with a sales rep after test driving. Delivery est was November when I placed my order. Account just updated to show 9/13-9/30 yesterday and is the same today (thought it was a glitch so didn’t post here).

Seems a bit odd that it would almost be 2 months ahead of schedule (but then again these dates have never been reliable) and some others that ordered before me are seeing the same/later EDDs. Sounds too good to be true but one can dream!!

MY LR, White/White, 20’ wheels, tow hitch, no FSD, Los Angeles area.
Sounds like an attempt to try and get you in for EOQ rush. Fingers crossed :)

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.
  • July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.

Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…

Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…
My EDD disappeared this morning for a 2nd time as well. Ordered 7/13 MYLR / White on White / 20” inductions / no tow / no fsd

Sheeeesh pushed to 9/10 to 9/30 😂

6/20 order in SoCal, so I'm expecting EOQ rush anyway. But this is the latest furthest range I've seen so far. I'd be lying if I said I didn't panic a bit LOL. But...fingers still crossed it'll be EOQ rush or earlier. Nothing to be worried about yet, hopefully :)