Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Different range ratings for Long Range Plus MX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market for a used MX (new with 6 seater is too exp and also doesn't qualify for the EV tax credit).

I've noticed that the EPA range (on Tesla's used inventory) vary a lot for the 2021 Long Range Plus. Some state 351 mi of range while others state 371 mi of range. Is there any actual difference in the HW?

I'm in the market for a used MX (new with 6 seater is too exp and also doesn't qualify for the EV tax credit).

I've noticed that the EPA range (on Tesla's used inventory) vary a lot for the 2021 Long Range Plus. Some state 351 mi of range while others state 371 mi of range. Is there any actual difference in the HW?
Maybe diff batteries. See this thread as an example:

Various Model X had different ranges reported. Remember though, the range reported, does not represent actual mileage available. Rather the number is the mileage rating when that car was new. Mainly so folks can distinguish between the models, i.e. this one was originally a 371 mileage vs a 351 mile vehicle. Neither represents anything that might actually be true mileage today of a specific vehicle.