Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed in app, features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes km sorry I just assumed k would be enough dah
do you no how to put a profile picture I want to put my ring in there

Click on Settings at the top of the page, along the left side will be Edit Profile Picture and Edit Avatar. The Avatar is the picture that shows up under your name on posts. The Profile picture only shows on your profile (when someone clicks on your name).

Interesting, thanks. We've not even had a frost this winter, and ice is something we only use for keeping our drinks cold, so it's not something I normally bother to look for in a car.

...you are in florida

to OP: welcome to the TMC forum. I love your website, you have a fascinating, long career.

If i were you, i'd hang onto the car unless it's a real lemon. from what you've described, it could be? who knows.

I cant keep the door windows from fogging up

Make sure you don't have it set to recirculate. On cold, damp days here the windows fogs up something awful if I leave it on recirculate. Changing it to fresh air clears the windows right up.

Easiest way to make sure things work well is click on the Climate Control button and select "Auto" on the little screen that pops up.

well yes another cool thing I guess they do try to accommodate they are picking up the car tomorrow to fix the driver assist stuff
the only thing that bothers me is its another 300 km put on the car so now more then half of the miles on her are for service
I did get down to Barrie the other day and the roads were dry down there got to enjoy the car for its pure driving pleasure
wright now its a summer car in my mind I think I should have waited for 1 more year and the car would have bin ready then I would not have experienced the let down or the frustration so iam just going to try and be patient its hard for a old guy

more grief to day now they are trying to lel me that I did not order the center consol when I no I did
I have bin waiting I asked when I got the car they said they would let me when it comes in .so after me finding out some other people got theirs before me I asked whats going on they say I did not order it and now they want me to buy it over and above my 142,000.00
what is with this company I get a different story every time I call its like there making it up on the fly

more grief to day now they are trying to lel me that I did not order the center consol when I no I did
I have bin waiting I asked when I got the car they said they would let me when it comes in .so after me finding out some other people got theirs before me I asked whats going on they say I did not order it and now they want me to buy it over and above my 142,000.00
what is with this company I get a different story every time I call its like there making it up on the fly

Is it on your order or due bill?

My guess is that the person saying they'd let you know didn't actually check to see if it had been part of the order - just assumed it had been & was telling you when it arrived, you'd be called. They should have checked. But if you ordered it, it would show up on your paperwork. Check that first.

just got off the phone again they don't no whats wrong with my car now first they called and said they were on there way back to drop off my car
then they just called and said were are checking something else something about a new camera o well more ****
o hand I guess it was not ordered what a cluster

In fairness, for all intentions the Center Console is billed separately from the car itself. This will likely continue until such time as they can make enough of them to put in on the design studio, at which point they will raise the after delivery price from 600 back to 800 or whatever it was originally supposed to be.

For example when I opted for the rear seat cup holders (Note, I actually do NOT recommend these, my rear passengers have not really found them to be helpful) I paid for it totally separate from the order of the car, however it was ordered well in advance of receiving the car, so they installed them for me ahead of time at the service center even before taking delivery.

If you do not remember specifically ordering and paying for the center console separately then it wasn't ordered. I am sorry that this happened to you, and hope you can get it sorted. But hope this can help you in sorting out what happened. This goes for just about anything else in the "accessories" store, the only exceptions being things stated as coming with the car (like the UMC) or ordered at the time of configuration in the design studio (like the HPWC or the second charger).

Well in my model of the world it's not my falt they did not order it when I asked them to and they mis lead me on so many things the least they could do is give me the dam thing for all the hassle and the extra miles they have put on my car cause of service

the only thing that bothers me is its another 300 km put on the car so now more then half of the miles on her are for service

Well in my model of the world it's not my falt they did not order it when I asked them to and they mis lead me on so many things the least they could do is give me the dam thing for all the hassle and the extra miles they have put on my car cause of service

Wait, what? They're driving it the 300km and not on a flat bed?