Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No VIN yet.
OD 1/14 around 1030am PST.
ETA 1/29 - 2/12

Ordered MYLR metallic silver, black 19”
They gotta be doing a metallic silver batch this week because I haven’t seen a single MSM color delivery that was inventory in this thread since the announcement. Really hoping this EDD of Jan 26 - Feb 23 for me doesn’t move right :(. I also order on Jan 14 @1PM CST

Reading through all of these posts it appears an OD of 1/13 is most popular. Not sure why so many ordered on Fri 13th.
I was stalled and could not order until evening of 1/21. Earlier by CA time. I recieved an order number which I falsely interpreted originally as a VIN number.Details-
OD-1/21
EDD-Jan-Mar...doesn't get much more general than that.
No VIN yet.
I order MYLR white on black interior, 19" wheels
Tesla rep mentioned they can't necessarily guarantee a Mar delivery to future customers.
It seems to me CA and areas closer to the factory have an edge. They have to truck mine to PA. Delivery dependent on the efficiency of truck delivery to a location 2k and change away.

Expedited assembly concerns me so far as quality control. Anyone turn a recent delivery away for serious factory defects? Do you think the QC is any different now than it has been as a resiult of this slew of orders? I know- I want the cars fast, but I want the car good fast. Not defective fast:)