Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1674773573251.png

Where are all the cars Tesla!!! Why is everyone here waiting for their cars!!!!

I am kidding guys! Just bored.

In the US, only FSD is available by subscription for $199/mo. Outside the US, yes you can even get EAP for $99/mo, but I don’t know if that’s perhaps for countries where FSD isn’t available.
makes sense, I personally would do the FSD subscription and then buy it if ik I'll actually use it enough. I'd hate to pay to have it permanently and not use it nearly enough to make it worth it.

Reactions: WyoDude
I meant that the new increased price now shows up on my account, not the price when I put the order in on 1/17.
Are you sure? Can you post a screenshot of your account and the specs for your order.
I've never seen Tesla raise the price on a previous order. Heck my order went up $10,000 by the time I got my car and I didn't have any increase.
That is not normal unless Tesla has changed their policy.

Reactions: jose3030
How far out were you able to make a delivery Appt? I have had a VIN for a few days and my delivery says February 7-13 but I haven’t gotten the option to select a date yet

When my EDD got updated to Jan 29 - Feb 5, I called my SA and asked him where the car was and he was able to tell me that car will arrive by Jan 28 or 29th. I asked him to schedule a delivery which he did for the Feb 4th weekend. Call your SA

Download the Tesla app and it'll tell you that there are things to do to avoid delaying delivery.

The only thing you can do (initially) is put in who the primary registrant will be.

After that, you can start trade-in and loan procedures.
Ah, did that immediately, just making sure. Also waiting on a trade offer for my current vehicle (it's been 5 days for that as well). Tesla Loan not offered in WI, which is a bummer.

We ordered the same specs on the 13th and are in Colorado too. Our original EDD was 1/25-2/8 and changed last night to 2/2-2/16. Despite the push back of our EDD, we got an email today that our mobile connector has shipped. 🤞 This means things are moving forward and we won't see more delays.
They just gave me an earliest pickup date of 1/30 in the scheduling link. That beats the earliest date of my EDD by a day, which is nice.

Am I the only one with a long wait time?? 😭

MYLR Black on Black
OD 1/18
EDD 31 Mar - 12 May
Location Florida

I've seen others that ordered black after me but not that big of a delay. I wish the wait would get me radar or HW 4 but I know that ain't gonna happen
is that a 7-seater? Tesla updated their order page tonight - 5-seaters are now Feb-March and 7-seaters are March-April

Reactions: jose3030
Hello all, I ordered my MYLR last night after test driving one in Austin a few hours earlier. My EDD shows Jan-Mar but will update when I get a VIN and better EDD. Ordered the Blue with 5 Seats and Gemini Wheels but have an Amazon List already filled with accessories (new wheel covers, rear spoiler, sunroof shade, illuminated door sills, puddle lights, screen protector, floor mats, you know… the fun stuff). The showroom guy said I can guarantee it’s an Austin build her in Texas because it isn’t the 7-seater but he said that’s a good thing since Austin is using the single gigapress for the framing. He didn’t know anything about the matrix headlights situation but the trade off for the single framing would be worth it.

Looking forward to being a Tesla owner and the ups/downs going from a BMW to a Tesla. 👍🏻
Hey all, little update to the EDD. Here’s my info:

Order Date: 1/20/23
EDD: January to March (updated 1/26/23 to March 2 - March 31)
VIN Date: TBD
Config: MYLR, Blue Exterior/Black Interior, 5-Seater, 19” Geminis

Almost time to get the Wall Connector (ordered the Mobile Connector and waiting for delivery on that).

Reactions: ArizonaFish