Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would drooping the Enhanced Auto Pilot from my existing order change the EDD? I am interested in reducing my total cost to qualify for the $2,000 NJ incentive which restricts the purchase EV cost to $55k.
I know you can always add the enhanced autopilot later on. Would probably be best to remove it for now and add it back later. Also not sure about this but I've heard you can also pay a monthly subscription for it so u don't have to spend a full 6K at once if you don't plan on having it all the time/want a trial run to see how often you really use the features.

How far out were you able to make a delivery Appt? I have had a VIN for a few days and my delivery says February 7-13 but I haven’t gotten the option to select a date yet
This means the car hasn’t arrived at the service center yet. You won’t be able to pick a date until it’s come off the car carrier at the center.

I know you can always add the enhanced autopilot later on. Would probably be best to remove it for now and add it back later. Also not sure about this but I've heard you can also pay a monthly subscription for it so u don't have to spend a full 6K at once if you don't plan on having it all the time/want a trial run to see how often you really use the features.
In the US, only FSD is available by subscription for $199/mo. Outside the US, yes you can even get EAP for $99/mo, but I don’t know if that’s perhaps for countries where FSD isn’t available.

Hello Everyone,

So, I actually originally ordered my MYLR back on July 27th. Because Of the tax credit, I decided to cancel my order at the end of November because I received a delivery date of Dec 15th and would not qualify for credit. Then, after cancelling the $3,500 and $7,500 reductions came out. I was kicking myself for canceling and not reordering in December. However, once January came the credit came back and then I waited a little bit longer and then the new reduction came out!! I put my order in with the new price! 😀😀😀 As you can see in my history below, my car comes in within the next two weeks! Patience paid off.

Here in New Jersey, PSEG paid 100% for my hardwire ChargePoint charger. Also, NJ gives $2,000 point of sale reduction And NO TAX on the car!! Qualified for the $7,500 federal credit. PSEG give $0.02 k/w between 9pm to 6am. Everything worked out well. I almost took a MYP in inventory which ultimately would have been a $600 difference, but I stuck with the MYLR.

I wish everyone the best as the orders are filled. 😉