Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 1/13 - 7:03 PM EST - Profile Completed 1/14 - Noonish
White / black / 19
Updated EDD: 2/5-2/13
VIN: 1/22/2023 - PF6603xx
Build Date: 1/21/2023

Delivery Location: NY

The Employee on the (510) number said most USA cars will be Fremont for the next month. As most Austin cars are going to right to the port to go to Europe. (I assume it's cheaper to go across the Atlantic then through the Panama Canal.
You’re lucky you got a phone call! I haven’t heard a peep from anyone. So I texted one of the numbers from a previous order and I bombed them with questions and I finally got a reply.

I went to a local service center yesterday afternoon and they helped me remove EAP from my order. They showed me I was soft matched with an edd of Feb 26th on their computer. The window on my app still shows Feb 15 - March 22.

Od 1-14 MYLR w/w/19" So Cal.

You’re lucky you got a phone call! I haven’t heard a peep from anyone. So I texted one of the numbers from a previous order and I bombed them with questions and I finally got a reply.

Be funny if we run into each other at the dealer. :)

I already ordered some accessory from Amazon. (Floor Mats, Black 19-inch wheel covers, storage cover/compartment, SSD for the cameras) I need to get the Wired Mobile Tesla Charger, but it's sold out, :( I have a 32 amp j1772 in the garage to hold me over.

Guy on phone, let me know I have to go to Mt.Kisco, because of the Navy Federal Check I have to give them and they have to call in with both of us present to verify funds.

Reactions: 3YMimi73

I already ordered some accessory from Amazon. (Floor Mats, Black 19-inch wheel covers, storage cover/compartment, SSD for the cameras) I need to get the Wired Mobile Tesla Charger, but it's sold out, :( I have a 32 amp j1772 in the garage to hold me over.

Guy on phone, let me know I have to go to Mt.Kisco, because of the Navy Federal Check I have to give them and they have to call in with both of us present to verify funds.
would you mind sharing the links of the amazon accessories you ordered?

Yes it would be funny!

Are you trading in a vehicle on your Tesla? We sold the car we are replacing to Carmax last week. They gave us a better deal than Tesla did on a trade. So we have to drive down in one car and then we will have two coming back. But it’s ok, it’s all highway. And I love to drive so I drive down and back while the husband sleeps on the way down 😂

I don’t have a Tesla Wall Connector. I just have a Lectron brand J-1772. It works for me just fine and it was half the price of the Tesla one. Maybe someday we will upgrade.

Yes it would be funny!

Are you trading in a vehicle on your Tesla? We sold the car we are replacing to Carmax last week. They gave us a better deal than Tesla did on a trade. So we have to drive down in one car and then we will have two coming back. But it’s ok, it’s all highway. And I love to drive so I drive down and back while the husband sleeps on the way down 😂

I don’t have a Tesla Wall Connector. I just have a Lectron brand J-1772. It works for me just fine and it was half the price of the Tesla one. Maybe someday we will upgrade.
I will be trading in my Prius Prime, trade in value was very close as well as just having them deal with the additional 2k I'm saving in taxes by trading it in. $26,200 from tesla, the instant cash offer from KBB from bob Johnson was only 25,600. Car max was slightly more, but not worth for the headache.

I have the same brand wall charger. Just don't want to have to use the app to open the door.

Reactions: 3YMimi73
OD: 1/13 - 7:03 PM EST - Profile Completed 1/14 - Noonish
White / black / 19
Updated EDD: 2/5-2/13
VIN: 1/22/2023 - PF6603xx
Build Date: 1/21/2023

Delivery Location: NY

The Employee on the (510) number said most USA cars will be Fremont for the next month. As most Austin cars are going to right to the port to go to Europe. (I assume it's cheaper to go across the Atlantic then through the Panama Canal.
I've never heard of them shipping US cars to Europe. Interesting if true. But Europe uses CCS2 so are they installing CCS2 ports in Austin or retrofitting in Europe? Seems far fetched to me. I guess we can wait to see if any European members report an Austin VIN.

I've never heard of them shipping US cars to Europe. Interesting if true. But Europe uses CCS2 so are they installing CCS2 ports in Austin or retrofitting in Europe? Seems far fetched to me. I guess we can wait to see if any European members report an Austin VIN.
Ya idk I just going off what the ppl on text system said.

Maybe with v4 supercharges Tesla migrates us builds in a few years to ccs2.