Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

Ordered 1/13 MYLR white ext/black int, standard everything
Original edd: jan-march
Update 1: Jan 30-feb 27
Update 2: Feb 7-14
Update 3: Feb1-10

It's getting close, I can feel it! Hope delivery will be smooth and I won't have to reject it, worried I might miss the tax credit window if repairs needed, given the huge influx of demand.

Update:

Ordered 1/13 MYLR white ext/black int, standard everything
Original edd: jan-march
Update 1: Jan 30-feb 27
Update 2: Feb 7-14
Update 3: Feb1-10

It's getting close, I can feel it! Hope delivery will be smooth and I won't have to reject it, worried I might miss the tax credit window if repairs needed, given the huge influx of demand.
Hello again! As I mentioned before, I have the same exact specs as you in same location and same order date. As of right now, my EDD still says 01/29 - 02/07. I'll definitely let you know as soon as I get a delivery appointment notification (let me know if you get one as well). It's strange how my window is about 2 days ahead of you, I would've thought we'd be on the same truck to Raleigh, haha.

Reactions: EpicNguyen
just got update on the EDD this morning

OD: 1/14, 12:15AM EST
Original EDD: 1/26 - 2/23
Updated EDD on 1/27: 2/4 - 2/18
VIN: not assigned

White/Black, 19", 5 seat, no upgrades

It seems that the windows is narrowing. Hopefully, I will get a VIN soon.

I am going to add the car to my current policy with progressive and it seems like they will charge $566 for 6 months with 100/300/100 coverage 500 deductible
Im in socal and this time around Costco insurance was much cheaper. Costco insurance offered 386 for a 6 month policy and this policy includes GAP coverage in addition to 250/500/100 coverage with 500 dollar deductibles. For reference when I purchased my 2019 Model 3 and went with Tesla insurance as soon as it was available for so cal back then all the way till i sold it my tesla insurance was 100 bucks a month. For the Model Y for me and my wife the tesla insurance quote was for 180 a month.

Reactions: Stridderk
just got update on the EDD this morning

OD: 1/14, 12:15AM EST
Original EDD: 1/26 - 2/23
Updated EDD on 1/27: 2/4 - 2/18

White/Black, 19", 5 seat, no upgrades

It seems that the windows is narrowing. Hopefully, I will get a VIN soon.
My order is the almost same as yours. I am also in central NJ.

MYLR white/Black 20"
OD: 1/14, 4:00 PM EST
Original EDD: 1/27 - 2/24
No EDD update, No VIN

Reactions: NJ08809
Im in KC too and same situation as you. If the 7500 credit doesn't play out, I will probably take a closer look at moving to the performance. What I dislike about the MYP is the 21" wheels which I feel are a bad idea with our crappy roads.

MYLR5 White/Black/19
OD: 1/21
EDD: March 8-31 (updated 1/25)
No VIN yet
I agree the 21 in wheels are not ideal for our roads or climate lol. Hopefully we can get the MYLR before the tax changes