Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR W/B/19, OD 1/15, EDD (2/8-3/8) hasn't changed since 1/18.. This is for my wife and she originally had her eye on Genesis GV70. We test-drove one back in December and she really liked it except for the color combination. She just got a text message from the dealer saying that the one with exact option and int/ext colors she wanted is on its way. I think she's tempted to give up $250.... :oops:
Gv70 3.5t was my other option. The tech was a factor in choosing Tesla. In addition I was disgusted by the local genesis dealers with 5000 market adjustment and mandatory 1700 in dealer installed options...hence here I am waiting for tesla.

I have same config as yours and my OD is 1/14 but my EDD is still 2/10-3/10. No VIN either. I want to change to an MYP at this point but people haven’t seen shortening in EDD especially with white interiors
So I got the text today too to encourage me to add more add ons, then I texted back if I upgrade to MYP, will I get the car sooner, and also I informed them about my concern that my approved loan is about to expire. Here is what they responded me:

It may come sooner, however, we'd need to make the change first, then your order would be prioritized base on your order date for the newly updated configuration. Your Tesla app will continue to update with your latest delivery estimate.

As always If your delivery date falls after your credit application expires, you may need to start a new application. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we work to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Byce007 and bigboi
I am picking my car this Friday from Kennesaw SC (Greater atlanta area).
1) Anyone has experience with this SC
2) got a text today that my appointment is for 10 min and adkèd me to check the registration option, bring cashiers chk, no trade. Is 10 min normal? I would like to see the car for fit and finish issues.

Any pointers will be helpful.
Thanks

OD 1/23 MYLR MSM White interior 5 seats
EDD 3/4-3/31

Just got vin today and got a text to schedule delivery!
EDD 2 - 2/14-2/23

Does anyone know a good credit union or bank that has low interest that approves within a weekish? I was thinking of tower federal credit union but I heard they take a while. I am looking at First Republic Bank now.

Just received my VIN today!
OD 1/23 MSM White interior 5 seats
EDD- 3/4-3/31
New EDD 2/14-2/23
Also got the text to schedule delivery

Does anyone know any good credit unions with low interest rates that approve fast? I was thinking of Tower Federal Credit Union but I heard they take long so now I am looking at First Republic Bank.
To answer everyone, it was not an inventory order it was a custom order and I ordered a model y long range. I guess I just got lucky thankfully.

OD 1/23 MYLR MSM White interior 5 seats
EDD 3/4-3/31

Just got vin today and got a text to schedule delivery!
EDD 2 - 2/14-2/23

Does anyone know a good credit union or bank that has low interest that approves within a weekish? I was thinking of tower federal credit union but I heard they take a while. I am looking at First Republic Bank now.
Congrats. I guess this goes against the premise that west coasters get VINs later than east coasters. Go figure! What a rando experience