Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think insurance just cares about the VIN, don't they? Once you give them a VIN they can generate a policy on it. At least GEICO doesn't care about your plates or anything, they just want a VIN though Tesla insurance was cheaper for me so I am giving them a try.
Then I'd be paying for insurance on a car I don't own yet. Plus I believe they need the purchase agreement and loan info for the policy.

If you pay in advance that does not mean you accept the vehicle right? That seems to be a separate thing.
It looks like Tesla management sorted out all issues with NJ Charge up. Not sure May 1st is a real deadline. They probably reserved funds this time for all cars before the 17th. More than $3.5M still available. Available Funding | Charge Up New Jersey

It looks like Tesla management sorted out all issues with NJ Charge up. Not sure May 1st is a real deadline. They probably reserved funds this time for all cars before the 17th. More than $3.5M still available. Available Funding | Charge Up New Jersey
My order agreement has not changed yet. I only noticed this when I looked at applying for a loan.

Let's hope we all get it.

My order agreement has not changed yet. I only noticed this when I looked at applying for a loan.

Let's hope we all get it.
I can see $2K discount under completed tasks on web and in app as well.

1682134275554.png

Interesting.
Not sure how esurance works, but mine is progressive and told the agent to give me a quote for MYLR that I will be picking up next week. The quote should have your vin and that could be your proof of insurance? Also, I would shop around if I were you. If you have paid in advance with your current insurance and break your policy in the middle, they will typically prorate the fee and get you a refund.