Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP to FSD upgrade in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I dont see the option to upgrade from EAP to FSD in My Tesla either on web or mobile. Should i not be seeing that? My car is only 3-4 weeks old if that means anything.

I do have EAP (TACC, Summon etc), but are there any signals in the car you can see that means you have FSD activated? Of course I had a minor hope FSD was there already somehow. :)

I bought an inventory car with EAP only. But it was upgraded and downgraded back and forth before delivery and when I did not see the upgrade option on My Tesla I was confused. I did do the 60D to 75D upgrade quite quickly though.

I was wondering if others with EAP also do not have the upgrade option.

There should be an indicator in the car software somewhere to confirm either really.

Interesting that I don't have it then. So I can have a tiny hope its already activated somehow.

Thanks so far - maybe even more can chip in.

you might want to try calling Tesla and seeing if they show your car as configured with it. Its possible that it is on the car if you dont see it as an option to upgrade on your Mytesla account...

but you are correct, there is nothing physically on the car that would indicate whether you have FSD or not.

Log into your Tesla account online > Select your vehicle > select autopilot upgrade. Current owner with EAP can upgrade to FSD for $3000.00

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 11.39.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 11.39.32 AM.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 67
One thing I’m confused abt is this: AP and FSD in the US is now 5k usd as per Elon. In Canada it’s a whopping 14.5k! Wthe? So I’m no theoretical mathematician but a 1.33 exchange rate plus the 6% duty (which is what Tesla’s sell for up here) would yield approximately 7k Canadian. Someone check my math here? This makes no sense here. And it already changed as of this morning. Previously, upgrading to EAP was 9.2k Canadian. Already ridiculous. I never really calculated it until now ...when I’m considering adding it. Why is this clearly double the price here in Canada when all other accessories and the cars themselves are at the proper exchange + 6%?