Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the same people who would need to pass the laws to make that come true are the same people who get all that corporate money. It's like asking the wolves to pass a law against eating sheep.

Same here. I have bought each of my cars in turn because it was the one that met my needs & wants. The Model 3 is the most luxurious car I've ever owned, has great acceleration, and I HATE gasoline. Not a "statement," I just don't want to use the stuff and I hate pumping it.

Pumping gas can be painful around here in the winter. We sometimes get winds out of the Columbia Gorge and they slice right through you. When the winds are blowing and I drive past a gas station I think about how great it is that I don't have to do that anymore.

so how long before Tesla board gets rid of him? gwynne shotwell is already being forced to answer questions about his behavior to the nasa administrator. this ain't good.

The board may not act on its own, but I've heard there are rumblings about a shareholder lawsuit. Elon may step down on his own in which case Tesla will be in better shape.

This guy has GOT TO GO. He has turned into a dangerous person. I hope all the lawsuits against him beats him down. The stock really tanked today. He needs to be removed from all aspects of Tesla and SpaceX. From what I've been reading Boring Co is a colossal failure and Neuralink is gonna bring down every animal rights advocate against him

This guy has GOT TO GO. He has turned into a dangerous person. I hope all the lawsuits against him beats him down. The stock really tanked today. He needs to be removed from all aspects of Tesla and SpaceX. From what I've been reading Boring Co is a colossal failure and Neuralink is gonna bring down every animal rights advocate against him
I said the same thing months ago and got trashed for it, look at his behavior now. I saw it coming and it is going to get worse. I question Elon's mental stability. His behavior is not conducive with the way a CEO should behave, pure and simple. He has lost his way and he has lost his focus.

You must be around Vancouver or Camas. 💨

In that neighborhood.

I don't think the board can get rid of him. As the controlling stockholder he gets to hire and fire the board.

As the CEO Elon has a fiduciary duty to the stockholders. They can sue if his actions are tanking the stock.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.