Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email from Tesla offering better Trade In values.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an email telling me about the new offer of free 15k miles with a new Tesla, and that their trade in values have been increased. So I thought I'd check.

To my surprise, the offer had gone up £3k from £18k - to £21.2. Massive increase, although still low in my opinion.

Just thought I'd mention it incase anyone is thinking about it. Personally I wouldn't go PCP again, I'm going for salary sacrifice with Octopus if I touch a Tesla again, but there you go.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel and init6
I got the same - and have pushed the button.

They said that they might even be able to improve the offer once I send my pics of my car....

I think in this case, its a good deal - although (because Im not clever enough) to work out how much 15K Super charger miles on Avg cost is?

3rd Model 3 Performance for me........either Im a fool...or....a (actually, dont answer that :) )

I checked trade in on my 2020 3LR today. £23600 including FSD.
Within 20 minutes Norwich SC rang only to be disappointed as I would only trade in if I can Transfer FSD. That said now is not the time as at least I have summon and Autopark.
They reckon FSD city streets will be here in 2026. Though I shan’t hold my breath!
I’m probably better off just to claim a refund under section 75 when the time is right

Reactions: Pink Duck
I'm looking forward to GRVA meeting on Tuesday to see if after their time in the US they decide to do the right thing with UN regulations to permit FSD here sooner (in theory as early as October) and thus transfer availability. Sadly since UK Automated Vehicles Bill passed that has become the bottleneck.

Reactions: Dilly
I got the same - and have pushed the button.

They said that they might even be able to improve the offer once I send my pics of my car....

I think in this case, its a good deal - although (because Im not clever enough) to work out how much 15K Super charger miles on Avg cost is?

3rd Model 3 Performance for me........either Im a fool...or....a (actually, dont answer that :) )
Well it is easy.

Let's say m3P does 3 miles per kwh.
So it is 5000 kwh.

Avg price is let's say 50p per kwh

So it is 5000 x 0.5 = 2500 gbp