Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Savings Trust loan for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW anyone got any insight into the total funding pool available for these loans? I assume there is a limit; must be many tens of millions.
there is a limit, check the energy saving trust pages for the number. They were no where near running out last year (but well, leafs....). Now the 3 is here they may do better this year.

Which shows good demand, which is also good...

Thanks All, atleast not alone , fingers crossed the funding pool doesn't run out too soon, think the m3 will keep them busy. I remember seeing it was limited but can't remember the amount. @Avendit hope you get delivery soon.. Will be good to see a few on the road in Scotland.

A week after they got my final invoice, EST confirmed they had sent the payment (that was yesterday), but they will not do a CHAPS transfer, even if you offer to pay the fee, so with BACS I expect funds in my account probably on Tuesday.
No word of an appointment to collect the car yet, my Invoice says 15/8, which actually would work fine I think. Will it get over the line smoothly???

A week after they got my final invoice, EST confirmed they had sent the payment (that was yesterday), but they will not do a CHAPS transfer, even if you offer to pay the fee, so with BACS I expect funds in my account probably on Tuesday.
No word of an appointment to collect the car yet, my Invoice says 15/8, which actually would work fine I think. Will it get over the line smoothly???

My loan was paid on 31st August. On 1st July Monzo showed that funds would be cleared the following day, and indeed they were there as cleared in the afternoon on the 2nd.

You’ll have plenty of time. I paid Tesla via Faster Payment and saw the payment reflected in the source code of my account the following day.

• Helpful
Reactions: Roy W.
So, has anybody had to ask for a EST loan extension. My offer expires 30th Sept? Not heard a peep from Tesla and no VIN in Source. I have seen people have delivery texts up to mid Sept so starting to wonder if any chance of delivery in Sept has gone.

So, has anybody had to ask for a EST loan extension. My offer expires 30th Sept? Not heard a peep from Tesla and no VIN in Source.

I asked what would happen if I hadn't heard anything by 30 Sep, and they replied saying they could be flexible and would try to accommodate any delays. All they need by the 30 Sep deadline is the final invoice, and then once the loan is issued you have another 60 days to provide proof of purchase.