Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There has been some slight confusion over what EV-CPO.com contains. As such, I've included the following disclaimer on the Logon/Register page, so hopefully this clears up any confusion.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website only contains information about vehicles which Tesla Motors has previously published to their CPO website. This site is NOT an record of ALL CPO or Inventory cars which may be available. Please do not rely on it as such. For Inventory/Demo/Loaner cars in particular, please consult your local Tesla Sales Advisor for the most current list of Inventory and/or CPO vehicles which may not have been published.

I don't want anyone to think that EV-CPO.com has all Inventory cars available for sale listed.

Also, the "Sending Alerts" code is complete, but I need to test it a little more when TM starts adding more cars to the CPO site.

Is there any hookup for those of us who donated to the charity listed at the top of V1 or do we still need to pay for v2?

Well, I don't know everyone who donated, but EV-CPO.com still provides everything the V1 site offered once you log in, except for the historical data which is only $4 per month if you want to see that.

Thanks for donating to the charity.

I got the premium subscription, and I'll give it a 5 star endorsement. The ability to filter by each option (or as many as you want) is pretty cool. Highly recommended for anyone actively searching to buy a CPO In the near term.

At $4/5/6 per month - depending on the length subscription you choose - it's a no-brainer.

For me personally, I don't need the historical data. But if your price point is the sub-59.9 that disappears same day, there's value in bundling that feature, too..

I love your work on this Hank. Will you perhaps publish some statistical data as time goes by, showing how CPO prices for different classes of cars, and/or with relation to milage etc. develops over time? It would be interesting and probably not too hard to do with the historical database you're collecting.

I love your work on this Hank. Will you perhaps publish some statistical data as time goes by, showing how CPO prices for different classes of cars, and/or with relation to milage etc. develops over time? It would be interesting and probably not too hard to do with the historical database you're collecting.

I had a similar thought relating to original list price, build date, mileage and depreciation. The biggest determinants in depreciation are number of months in service and the odometer. Researching/grabbing the historical prices is a bit of work but could be done.

Now THAT project would be a great tool for prospective buyers.

Vin 38XXX Completed production April 30, 2014, was originally priced at $94,600, and has been driven 4,680 miles. Using our proprietary
CPOC calculator *(free to Falcon9 Subscribers) the FMV is 76090. The CPO price of $78,600 is fair but should not be considered a bargain.

hmmm...

cause the truly well off Tesla folks wouldn't even think about buying used. Great job again on the site and keeping the prices low.

Thanks Boerumhill. That's why I broke it out into two separate subscriptions.

I made the prices really low to make it accessible to everyone. .All my friends are like "why aren't you charging these well off Tesla folks $30 per month or more???"

This would be awesome to see. I'd love to see some stats on how much value different options/colors add to the car.

Prior my current enlightened perspective, I spent A LOT of time researching ICE CPO sport sedans. Interestingly, extra/lux/premium options depreciate at a much faster rate than MSRP base price. I've come to a rather simple conclusion: just as RE pricing is more about location, location, location, used vehicle pricing is often most strongly influenced by mileage, mileage, mileage - presuming all other factors being equal.

Option packages are factored in, but at a lower retained value percentage than base price of the model.