Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any way to find out which CPO cars can be upgraded to the autopilot option? As I understand it only cars built after 9/23/14 have the hardware to support autopilot. Is there anyway to find the manufacture date on EV CPO? Thanks for the website. It works well.

Hank...

Maybe this is a feature that others requested before or maybe isn't very useful, but i just thought about it. Is there a way, to receive an email alert when one of your matches is removed from the site?

So for example, i have an alert setup currently that had 4 cars matched. This morning I logged in and now it's down to 3. I then had to go to "history" to see that it was removed. Again, not sure how useful that is for most people, so just throwing it out there.

Hank...

Maybe this is a feature that others requested before or maybe isn't very useful, but i just thought about it. Is there a way, to receive an email alert when one of your matches is removed from the site?

So for example, i have an alert setup currently that had 4 cars matched. This morning I logged in and now it's down to 3. I then had to go to "history" to see that it was removed. Again, not sure how useful that is for most people, so just throwing it out there.

Yeah, I think that's possible, but I have to look into it in a week or two. thanks.

Hi Hank, any idea why this car shows up on the official Tesla CPO site, but does not show up on ev-cpo? Thanks!

https://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/p32446

I think I noticed it not showing up on ev-cpo for at least a few days now, definitely more than one for sure. Not a big deal, but something I just noticed as I've been looking at both sites more frequently now.

It was triggering one of my tests for a "hidden" car, and was displayed in that section. I've fixed that test and now it should appear in the regular section (and any others that might have been falsely assigned as "hidden").

thanks.

One more feature request, but more so for the "history" site. The ability to multi-select options in the dropdown. So for example, if I want to see what similar cars were listed for in the history site, it's very hard to do because I can't multi-select, for example, year, interior type, wheel type, color, trim type to make an exact comparison.

On the regular site, it's not that big of a deal because I can use the "alert" page, which I can then be very specific about those criteria.

The alternative could be to simply do a similar page like the "alert" page, except it performs the search criteria in your "history" site instead of the regular site.

Or another alternative is to make it where the "alert" page has an additional option to search "regular", "history", or both. If both is selected, when you click to get your search results, there's an additional column that you can filter by "current" or "history".

Or another alternative is to make it where the "alert" page has an additional option to search "regular", "history", or both. If both is selected, when you click to get your search results, there's an additional column that you can filter by "current" or "history".

This is by far the simplest solution which I can add in a week or so when I'm done traveling. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hank - Great site, and so useful! I send everyone I know there who might be interested in a used Tesla.

2 questions:
1) Is there a future possibility of adding a column to differentiate the "new" (refreshed update) of Model S with the new front end vs. a "Classic" Model S?
2) Any thoughts of adding Model X's? Inventory cars? - i know these are just getting out to the masses who are back-ordered.

Again, thanks for all your great work!

Again, thanks for all your great work!

Thanks for your comments! A few remarks:

Hank - Great site, and so useful! I send everyone I know there who might be interested in a used Tesla.

Just be aware that right now, Tesla is only listing about FOUR actual CPO/used cars on their site, and as such, on EV-CPO. The rest are new "Inventory" cars which are loaners or demo cars or just unsold new inventory with minimal miles. When the site launched last year, there were hundreds of CPO cars available each month with lots of variety/selection of different models and options. The rumor is that now that the Model 3 reveal and the Model S facelift is over, there should be a flood of held-back CPO cars to be listed "sometime soon." Nobody (except for Tesla) knows if or when that will happen. But just keep watch of this thread and the main CPO thread as they will surely pick up when that happens: Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

1) Is there a future possibility of adding a column to differentiate the "new" (refreshed update) of Model S with the new front end vs. a "Classic" Model S?

Of course! But it's going to be some time until that happens. I'll probably replace the AutoPilot column with Facelift, as fewer and fewer CPO cars will be without AP.

2) Any thoughts of adding Model X's? Inventory cars? - i know these are just getting out to the masses who are back-ordered.

Keep in mind that I am not in control of what's listed on EV-CPO. I am beholden to whatever Tesla lists on their "Preowned" website. If and when Model Xs are listed (which I really don't expect any time soon), I'll be sure to add them the EV-CPO.

Hank - Any movement on searching for a VIN # that is greater than (>) option? I want to try and weed out the potential Non-AP cars and search for VIN's great than 53XXX for instance.

I just looked into this earlier today, and as of now, there are only three CPO cars without Autopilot, and they are the few that have been listed for ages.

I suspect as time moves forward with real CPO cars added to the site, fewer and fewer will not be AP enabled. If a lot of non-AP cars get added in the future, I'll revisit the >/< VIN criteria.

What's the option code identifying P85+ suspension (for future searches/alerts) - "PX01 Performance Plus"?

(The car is gone, so I can't look at Tesla's listing)
Yes, it's PX01
(I moved my reply here from the general CPO thread, since it's more of an EV-CPO question)

The last several AP cars I looked at both had "DA02 Autopilot Convenience Features" and "DCF0 Autopilot Convenience Features." Do AP cars always have DA02 and DCF0?

If I were searching for/alerting on AP with + suspension, would I want PX01 + DA02 + DCF0?