Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evie EV charging networks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These single stall installations are simply not fit for purpose in 2023. The funding criteria needs to be revisited asap. It’s horribly obsolete.

Yep - in other states. Under the Drive Electric NSW Grant programme the minimum stall size is 4. The Round 1 grants announced last year had four 15-stall sites, five 12s, four 10s, four 8s/9s, twenty-four 6s, and forty-five 4s. Total of 86 sites and 518 stalls. Not bad. Just need to see them built now.

Reactions: SPadival and B3AU
Hope this is more than just ribbon cutting

Alphington, VIC - Our latest Evie charging site, in partnership with @danmurphys.

Just 7km northeast of Melbourne CBD, this location offers the perfect blend of urban convenience and leisure, surrounded by diverse attractions.

1692690456638.png

1692690480143.png

Isn’t that the whole point of social media?
They collect data from other websites including TMC. Last time I clicked on a fb link here, it asked for “permission” (I use Apple Safari browser) to collect my data from TMC! This never happens for any other links!

Wow.. Don't think I will ever get to use this charger

(from Evie Facebook page)
It's a beautiful sunny day here in the NT as we wrap up the installation of our brand-new Evie charging site in partnership with Zuccoli Plaza.
☀️

Located at the vibrant Zuccoli Plaza, the new 50kw chargers are the first of their kind in Palmerston, redefining the charging infrastructure landscape in the region.
Partly funded by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, Zuccoli Plaza marks our third charging site in the NT, highlighting our ongoing commitment to supporting local communities in embracing EV adoption by delivering a dependable and expansive charging network.
#EVcharging #EVS #NT
1693384490819.png1693384528089.png1693384556535.png1693384583906.png

Reactions: cafz and RichardV
Seems one Evie site is not enough for Batemans Bay.
View attachment 962690
Currently this photo is under the plugshare listing nominally created for the Tesla Supercharger site due in the same location but given plugshare's site renaming policy not surprising the photo coming up here as the site name is now generic.
Was split out into two sites a while ago and just recently the Evie site linked up with Evie and is showing in use,
1694050379598.png

Not showing on the Evie app just yet. Might be testing/commissioning now.
Also seems like this site it Actewagl on Evie so I guess someone in ACT realised then need for ACT travelers getting back to ACT.
1694050554065.png

Also would appear to be at least 3 if not 4 CCS connectors.

Reactions: cafz