Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2020.44.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I can't seem to disable Tunein as an available source. It is shown but can't be disabled.
I was able to disable TuneIn (Model Y). Although, I can only disable 3 sources, not more than that. I currently have Phone, Spotify and Caraoke.
Radio, Streaming, TuneIn are disabled. I feel like I forgot something, but the message is the same, there's a disabling limit.

I believe this is new on Model S, the auto high beams has been moved from being buried in settings to now being on the quick controls screen:

Attachments

• 4AFD75AF-8D3E-4FB1-B4F9-DFADCFD1687A.jpeg
    4AFD75AF-8D3E-4FB1-B4F9-DFADCFD1687A.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 143
I was able to disable TuneIn (Model Y). Although, I can only disable 3 sources, not more than that. I currently have Phone, Spotify and Caraoke.
Radio, Streaming, TuneIn are disabled. I feel like I forgot something, but the message is the same, there's a disabling limit.
Thanks. My problem was that it only let me disable 2 sources and I wanted to disable 3 (UK MS).

I just updated my 2017 Model S to 2020.44, and now my left front lifght (outer LED light) is staying on both while being charged and also when not plugged in...This started only after I updated to 2020.44...I have already scroll wheels resented, and also completely reset from the power off on the screen.

• Informative
Reactions: CO_MY
Since nobody else has added this yet, there is one more release note for (at least) Performance Model S: additional Launch Mode enhancements/performance.

In Launch Mode, refined motor controls have increased your car's high speed power, improving acceleration.

I heated my car up but my SoC was too low to get a useful new dragy run. Will try to find time tomorrow to see what 0-60 or other numbers are now.
PXL_20201105_001300578.MP.jpg

I think some people are misunderstanding what the Set Current Speed option is for. It's an option that many of us have been asking for. In almost all other cars, and the model S and X, when you engage cruise control the speed is set to the speed you are going. No matter what the posted speed limit is. This setting returns that simple functionality to the model 3 and Y for those who want it. So one doesn't have to screw around with offsets or whatever.

For instance, where I live, there are several school zones that are pretty long, and the cops can be overly zealous about enforcing them sometimes. The car thinks it's a 45 mph street, it doesn't read the school zone 15 mph speed limit signs. It's just easier to slow down, do a quick set into TACC and stay at 15 mph than worry about it.

It has nothing to do with anything that happens after you engage TACC/AP, it only affects (or rather, doesn't affect) the speed you are going when you engage it.

Last edited:
Since nobody else has added this yet, there is one more release note for (at least) Performance Model S: additional Launch Mode enhancements/performance.

In Launch Mode, refined motor controls have increased your car's high speed power, improving acceleration.

I heated my car up but my SoC was too low to get a useful new dragy run. Will try to find time tomorrow to see what 0-60 or other numbers are now. View attachment 605435

Please do!!! Noticed this on the wife's Model X this morning, and won't have the time to mess with it for a while.

Installing 44.10.1 now.

2020.44's version of Spotify is way better than what we had before to the point I'll start using it from the car instead of my phone. Much quicker to load songs and the additional ways to browse playlists and music are great.

My only other 2020.44 observation is that it seemed to regress in behavior for a stop sign near me (sample size of only 1 drive though). This stop sign has a patch of newer asphalt running across the STOP text; it used to stop abruptly behind the patch of asphalt, but with 40.x it started to pull up to the correct line. 2020.44 again abruptly stops short of the STOP text.

Just got 2020.44.10.1. Big bugaroo - album art is no longer working when playing usb audio files. Used to work great, now not at all. Wish there was a way of reporting bugs that actually worked. Given that the usb audio system is obviously the lowest priority item for tesla, it'll probably never get fixed.