Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 1.67.125 on my car.

My mirrors no longer auto tilt. Tried resetting the console, but this didn't help.

I also noticed that energy saving was automatically set to Night and always connected. Couldn't figure it out, but this AM it was 18 degrees and I spent half of my commute at 600-700 Wh/mi. Usually if I preheat the cabin a few minutes before, this is usually 450-550 Wh/mi. I seem to be drawing a lot of power either way.

Just got 1.67.125 yesterday at the SC. It's been pretty stable so far and I noticed that it seems to have fixed the lingering audio distortion issue that's been there since the beginning.

I was in the Fremont Service Center for a wiper motor problem today and I too received 1.67.125. As others have stated, the Internet and XM distortion issues seem to have been resolved. I also notice that both Slacker and TuneIn have pretty good sound quality. I was getting better sounds from Slacker - now both. No other changes that I can find.

Had the car in to the Service Center in Seattle for new tires today. Afterwards I now have 6.0 (2.0.72). Previously I was at 6.0 (1.67.43). Nothing new that I can see in my older vin car and I haven't noticed any changes in the UI, however I'm not good at remembering all of the screens.

Had the car in to the Service Center in Seattle for new tires today. Afterwards I now have 6.0 (2.0.72). Previously I was at 6.0 (1.67.43). Nothing new that I can see in my older vin car and I haven't noticed any changes in the UI, however I'm not good at remembering all of the screens.

Ugh, just when we thought the versioning system couldn't get any more confusing. 1.67 instantly jumped to 2.0 in the same major release? Well, you got me. 2.0 must be a very recent update. My car was in last week and did not receive this update.

Maybe 2.0 denotes the Model X?