Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to .48 at the SC over last weekend. In for TPMS sensor replacement and LTE upgrade! Car is P85 classic from 2012. Just updated to .71 tonight. Thanks Tesla for the free LTE upgrade and the free Chademo charge adapter! And especially for my friend Eric for buying a new Model S and using me for a referral! The referral paid for both with change left over.

Updated to .48 at the SC over last weekend. In for TPMS sensor replacement and LTE upgrade! Car is P85 classic from 2012. Just updated to .71 tonight. Thanks Tesla for the free LTE upgrade and the free Chademo charge adapter! And especially for my friend Eric for buying a new Model S and using me for a referral! The referral paid for both with change left over.

Your friend Eric. Wow. At last I hear about a referral the way they should work... not by radio spot, bar code on car, google ad, or forum begging... but a friend referring a friend! You made my day.

Your friend Eric. Wow. At last I hear about a referral the way they should work... not by radio spot, bar code on car, google ad, or forum begging... but a friend referring a friend! You made my day.
Yea, I gave him and dozens of others rides at my work after getting my Model S in Dec. 2012! In fact he called me the moment he heard about the referral program on the day it was announced. I hadn't even heard about it yet when he called!

I think what's going on is that Tesla now has 2 back-end "Mothership" systems. This new system is what caused the REST API changes and required 3rd party apps such as VisibileTesla to need updating. All cars produced after a certain date and all older cars that switch over to LTE seem to be on the new system, and it seems to be more responsive to updates. I imagine they will probably eventually move everyone over to the new system. Just a working theory.

Anyone noticed cruise control not available issue? I do not know if it is connected. Besides a couple times in winter when snow blocked the radar, adaptive cruise control has worked every time. Yesterday I really needed it, but says not available. It was raining on and off. But even when it stopped raining, still nothing.

Rebooted with no effect. Just wanted to ask here before I pull the fuse or call tesla Thanks

Anyone noticed cruise control not available issue? I do not know if it is connected. Besides a couple times in winter when snow blocked the radar, adaptive cruise control has worked every time. Yesterday I really needed it, but says not available. It was raining on and off. But even when it stopped raining, still nothing.

Rebooted with no effect. Just wanted to ask here before I pull the fuse or call tesla Thanks

Call Tesla. Even if it is a firmware problem, Tesla needs to know. And please let us know if they do confirm a firmware problem, along with build number with your firmware.

Call Tesla. Even if it is a firmware problem, Tesla needs to know. And please let us know if they do confirm a firmware problem, along with build number with your firmware.

You can also just say "bug report" using the voice feature in the car when this happens. That will enable them to get the appropriate logs and make troubleshooting a lot simpler.