Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just had to do the trade in again and it was asking for title. I called them and they uploaded it for me. The SAs have a system that pulls titles and they will upload it for you. I just had it done a few minutes ago. Any center should be able to help you if you don’t have an SA. It will also save all your uploads if the offer expires.
when I got the new trade in offer, it had all the pictures I previously uploaded there already.
@ajabay
thanks
i'm probably going to let offer expire, as I was offered $17K verbal, but it declined 21% to $13.5k written and elsewhere offered $19K 3rd party if I accept w/in 1 week.
SA will look into re-eval and if $17k will take.

my EDD changed again from late Nov - Dec 30th, now, 10/31 - 11/30 (moved closer by 1 month)
now have to decide whom to change insurance to.
that's good news. I have to figure insurance too. The quotes I've been running have been giving me higher rates which I expect but just want to find the best option.

If anyone has recommendations on which insurance companies they're with, I'd be happy to check em out. Currently with Geico.

that's good news. I have to figure insurance too. The quotes I've been running have been giving me higher rates which I expect but just want to find the best option.

If anyone has recommendations on which insurance companies they're with, I'd be happy to check em out. Currently with Geico.
I don’t know but today I called the local store and I was told all they want on the website is proof that you have insurance. When I called I told him how can I insure a car that I don’t have a Vin number for and they said no,Tesla just wants to know you have insurance. 🤷🏻

I was wondering how was the delivery? Any issues? Panel gaps or anything else for that matter? Did they give you the option to pick it in person or only home delivery. I feel like these forums make us extra picky lol. I have never ever taken a car and inspected it to the level of some the checklist I have seen on here. Normally, just a general walk thru of the car. I guess its blind faith in the brands that there SHOULD NOT be these kind of issues. I knew going into this, Tesla had QC issues due to the nature how they are made in just a few hours. Cannot wait to get my car. Every time I see one in traffic makes me want to check my EDD lol!!!! Would love to know how it went. Hopefully you see this.
Home delivery was the only option! I didn’t pay before hand. And they let me do the checklist without a problem. I was being super picky thats for sure. But everything went GREAT! Car came with 13 miles. And thankfully we didn’t fina any issues with the car.

I don’t know but today I called the local store and I was told all they want on the website is proof that you have insurance. When I called I told him how can I insure a car that I don’t have a Vin number for and they said no,Tesla just wants to know you have insurance. 🤷🏻
oh yeah, I uploaded my current insurance and that took care of it. Me inquiring for insurance is basically best option for a Tesla after delivery.

Seems like FL customers have the hardest time with contacting their SA......literally my SA ignores me completely, unless I call her manager and complain about her. She is so rude, and never has time for anything. I feel like just another number!
I could never reach anyone in the Jax store - ended up calling the Las Vegas store to speak to someone

Ordered MY LR white 6/2, VIN received on Wednesday, estimated delivery 8/22 - 8/27 Fingers crossed, it has been a roller coaster!!

Reactions: renzito
my EDD changed again from late Nov - Dec 30th, now, 10/31 - 11/30 (moved closer by 1 month)
now have to decide whom to change insurance to.
uploaded a picture of my title, didn’t accept low offer, awaiting re-eval, noticed EDD changed again to 10/27 - 11/28, so in 3 days, it got ~6 days closer, after jumping a month closer, so anticipating next jump to be early-mid October
.😎❤️😎

Home delivery was the only option! I didn’t pay before hand. And they let me do the checklist without a problem. I was being super picky thats for sure. But everything went GREAT! Car came with 13 miles. And thankfully we didn’t fina any issues with the car.
So happy for you! Can’t wait to get mine! Curious did you order from Gables or Dadeland ?

so it turns out Tesla is not using my actual order date of 5/29. We ordered MSM MY 5/29 in store for my wife. 3 weeks later, we saw a MSM MY and a white one in person and my wife got to really look at it and compare and she decided she preferred the white one. So we called our SA and changed the order to a white MY.
When I pulled up the order agreement on the account, it shows the order date as 6/21 which was the date we changed the order and not the original 5/29 date. I guess this explains why it looked like the order was delayed so I guess we're with the late June group.
The EDD has been showing 9/8-9/28 for over a week now so it looks steady.
If you change your order, keep in mind that you're basically resetting your order date.

Ordered 6/27/21
MY LR - White (5-seater)
White Interior
20" Induction wheels
EDD: Sept 06-26 (seems to bounce between end of august and this date daily though)
So, today I got a call offering me my identical car but 7 seater and way more expensive. Car payment would have gone up 80.00 a month. I truly did not need 7 seater nor the extra expense. As tempting as it was to get the car, I passed on the car. Got them to tell me my build date is between 9-2 and 9-7 which is when i get my vin. 10 days after that my car gets here. So I am pretty confident the Tesla trains are coming to Florida in September lol. What is killing me is the car rental. They should offer supercharger miles for the long wait honestly.

So, today I got a call offering me my identical car but 7 seater and way more expensive. Car payment would have gone up 80.00 a month. I truly did not need 7 seater nor the extra expense. As tempting as it was to get the car, I passed on the car. Got them to tell me my build date is between 9-2 and 9-7 which is when i get my vin. 10 days after that my car gets here. So I am pretty confident the Tesla trains are coming to Florida in September lol. What is killing me is the car rental. They should offer supercharger miles for the long wait honestly.
If they offered SC miles for the wait, people will never get to pay for charging at this rate lol.
They told me my build date was 8/7-8/15 and delivery would be 8/23. Unfortunately nothing has happened and they won’t give me updated dates.

Ya I would have no need for a 7 seater either. Thankfully my father in law had a spare car I've been borrowing for almost 2 months since I sold my previous Jeep. I must admit it has been nice not having a car payment these past 2 months lol