Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My edd went down to 9-3 to 9-23. I had been at 9-8 to 9-28. Store told me my build date is early September and I should have it mid September. At least I am in September. This is nuts. My friend who ordered a 3 after I ordered myy got her vin today!
Yeah, my gut is telling me they have way too many MY orders. It just seems like a huge craze for mini SUVs lately. I love the M3, but it just was too low for me. I am just not a sedan person anymore. Otherwise, I would order one right now. I love driving the M3, but it just isn't my ideal car. I am curious about what will happen next month after the EOQ numbers are in and over with, if we will see any speed up in the dates or if maybe GigaTexas gets rolling; I saw they have the third gigapress there now, so that is impressive. So many speculations but hopefully, some good news for everyone soon. I got pushed back 5 days.

Reactions: Crisro and renzito
My edd went down to 9-3 to 9-23. I had been at 9-8 to 9-28. Store told me my build date is early September and I should have it mid September. At least I am in September. This is nuts. My friend who ordered a 3 after I ordered myy got her vin today!
Hope we all get ours in Sept. Would make a nice Bday present.
Anyhow…

Estimated Delivery: September 03 - September 20​

🥲

Keep forgetting to ask you guys what if any mods have you ordered for your MY’s ?? I’ve ordered:
- screen protector
- aftermarket mud flaps
- rear spoiler
Debating whether I spray paint or get caliper covers

These are just some of the things I am looking at getting. I also have been in talks with a window tint company in Clearwater to do my windshield and drive/passenger windows (not doing roof or rear since I have been in the car, and they work just fine). Also, we will debate the ceramic coating for the front, not the sides, but we shall see. I truly plan to keep this car for 10 years unless another new car market crash happens and used cars become a hot commodity again lololololol.

I am still debating on the mats, I like the ones on amazon for the price and they seem nice but no reviews whatsoever. So might just get 2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set (5 Seater)

Reactions: renzito

These are just some of the things I am looking at getting. I also have been in talks with a window tint company in Clearwater to do my windshield and drive/passenger windows (not doing roof or rear since I have been in the car, and they work just fine). Also, we will debate the ceramic coating for the front, not the sides, but we shall see. I truly plan to keep this car for 10 years unless another new car market crash happens and used cars become a hot commodity again lololololol.

I am still debating on the mats, I like the ones on amazon for the price and they seem nice but no reviews whatsoever. So might just get 2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set (5 Seater)
I have a list on Amazon I keep adding to. I don’t want to buy anything till we have a date for sure. We had the 14-50 outlet done today. If I order stuff without a date, I’ll just add to the delivery anxiety. Lol

Palm Beach County, ordered my black on black MYP on 7/17, taking delivery on 8/21.
Gosh, I wanted to switch to the MYP just to get it fast and the speed is nice to have but when you score the MYLR for the lowest possible price...paying $10,000 more just does not seem worth it :( Super happy everyone for MYP is getting their cars pretty fast. Enjoy them and take those lovely pictures of them.

Reactions: DMateo
Welp, looks like my wait is going to be over soon. Browsing tesla-info during my lunch today and a Blue/white MY P was available up in Missouri. I clicked buy it now, the wife didn't freak out about the added cost and, well, she's on her way down to me in Florida!

Bout to cancel my june 27th white/white LR order, hopefully that helps someone get theirs faster!

Welp, looks like my wait is going to be over soon. Browsing tesla-info during my lunch today and a Blue/white MY P was available up in Missouri. I clicked buy it now, the wife didn't freak out about the added cost and, well, she's on her way down to me in Florida!

Bout to cancel my june 27th white/white LR order, hopefully that helps someone get theirs faster!
I saw that one also and almost bought it - congrats! Really would like the third row though for the little ones. I'll keep waiting...

Crap we ain’t never getting out cars. Let’s all switch to MYP’s
Rofl I understand it makes them more money but seriously if they spit out more MYLR, they might make just as much; what do I know though lololol. Most add the wheels, the 7 seats, and more so it reaches $60k pretty fast. I do admit the speed of the MYP is very very fun 🤩 but Tesla period is just fun.

Reactions: renzito and DMateo

Well Crap this is the combo I have on order wish they would of shipped it to me.

Crap we ain’t never getting out cars. Let’s all switch to MYP’s
Do they have these MYPs already built and just sitting in the lots waiting for orders or are they just skipping MYLR orders when a MYP order comes in? Doesn't seem right. I get it's more money but not everyone needs the features in the MYP. I personally prefer the 20" wheels and higher suspension of the LR to the 21" and lower suspensions of the MYP.
I hope the trucks carrying the MYPs get flat tires at the same time across the country and then get trapped in a snow blizzard in the middle of a 100 degree summer , lol :p:p:p

Just watched the most recent fly over gigatexas and it seems they are spitting out cast moldings already. Just waiting to see when they start putting them together and testing. But it could mean the East coast getting some better love soon.