Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From TeslaFi it's looking like people with 4.5.5 are starting to be pushed to 4.5.18

if it happens to you not all hope is lost though. Since 5.16, 5.17 and now 5.18 are all taken, the next iteration of fsd beta could go from 4.5.15 to 4.5.19 next or 4.5.20 if it's version 10.11.1 or 10.12

if 4.5.15 was fine, everyone would've had it. so if you get bumped up to 4.5.16 or 4.5.18 i wouldn't worry about it. the next fsd version will likely be 4.5.19 or higher and will probably be beta version 10.11.1 or higher.

yeah, I'm sure we'll get FSD any minute now...

What these FW version decyphering posts look like to me:
1648234926224.png

I might be wrong but it seems once they peg your car for a download you have to take it to be in cue for something else newer later on. Does anyone know this to be false? Not sure if you can just refuse in hopes of something better later?
I have at times had a download that I have not installed disappear. When that happens usually a newer software version downloads within a day or 2. This happened to us when V11 first came out. We didn’t install the original version, and after about 2 weeks the install disappeared & was replaced with a newer version of V11. And we’ve seen the same thing in the past, but I don’t remember when.

Reactions: KArnold and brico84
Ok fair enough. I just got pushed .18 also. Not sure if I should install or not?

My comment was more of a joke. I will likely go ahead and install it as I believe the notion that all other software versions between Beta 10.11 and .18 being taken up makes sense and next version of beta will be .19 or higher.

As long as we don’t get pushed to 2022.8.2 I think we still have a chance.

My comment was more of a joke. I will likely go ahead and install it as I believe the notion that all other software versions between Beta 10.11 and .18 being taken up makes sense and next version of beta will be .19 or higher.

As long as we don’t get pushed to 2022.8.2 I think we still have a chance.
Do they really not install FSD if the 3rd part of the build is lower than current installed release ?

Do they really not install FSD if the 3rd part of the build is lower than current installed release ?

Once you’re on a higher fw version they usually do not drop you down just for the sake of beta, at least that’s what evidence has shown.

There was only one time when there was an extreme bug and some existing beta users got rolled forward to a production fw then back again to beta fw.

• Informative
Reactions: EVNow
Once you’re on a higher fw version they usually do not drop you down just for the sake of beta, at least that’s what evidence has shown.

There was only one time when there was an extreme bug and some existing beta users got rolled forward to a production fw then back again to beta fw.
I can understand for second part of build number. Third is generally minor fixes and shouldn’t matter.

Oh snap! 2022.4.5.20!!! And it’s an FSD Beta firmware!

I’m on 2022.4.5.16, and I realize I should not be excited because Tesla has (moderator edit) for 5 years, but I can’t help myself.

*Edit: LOL. I guess Tesla performing sex acts on me is no bueno for the boards! I stand by my description of the last five years, but understand the edit. Ha, ha.*

Last edited:
10.11.1 is rolling out and confirmed to be hitting some cars in Canada.

Hoping for some good news for us soon!

Adding Canada is obviously taking priority over adding more users in the US before the end of Q1, so they can say in the earnings call that FSD Beta started to expand to Canada.
They already said they have almost 60000 users in the US, so saying they added a few in the US would not be as interesting as saying they are expending to another country.