Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think your attitude depends on whether you used AP in the city before FSD Beta.

I used it ALL the time and I find FSD Beta very useful. It "nearly" drives me home from my regular destinations. "nearly" is the key word, though - and how nearly varies. It is obviously more stressful at intersections, but FSD Beta is better than AP at lane keeping.
On the fails that make you use the word "nearly" instead of the word "always", would you have been in a crash (potentially one involving injuries) had you not intervened?

Reactions: jebinc
On the fails that make you use the word "nearly" instead of the word "always", would you have been in a crash (potentially one involving injuries) had you not intervened?
Depends. I would say mostly angry fellow travelers rather than safety related. But definitely there have been safety disengagements.

I’ve written about this before. If FSD can handle roundabouts and school zones 80% of my disengagements will be gone. A large % of my trips will be disengagement free.

You can also see what these guys are collecting.

For what it’s worth, 2022.5.5.21 did to out to internal testers today. Given it’s beta 10.11.2, I can believe this second bug fix version is intended to go out broadly. I have very little confidence it will meet Tesla’s standard caveat of “if the build is good enough.”

For what it's worth, it seems like in recent times every 3rd release goes out broadly. I would be absolutely shocked if this didn't, at the minimum, go out to the majority of the existing FSD fleet. Not that Tesla seems to care but with every limited release the outrage seems to increase exponentially.

Call it blind hope but I wouldn't be surprised if this also goes out to new testers. The fact that Elon said it was going to new people and now we have an "insider" claiming the same thing for this build is a good sign. Today internal, Monday insiders, Tuesday pause (scary), Wednesday wider release, and by the weekend new people.

It's also a week sooner than we would normally expect, which hints at pressure inside the FSD dept. to meet the promises of new people.

As always I'll remain hopefully skeptical.

For what it's worth, it seems like in recent times every 3rd release goes out broadly. I would be absolutely shocked if this didn't, at the minimum, go out to the majority of the existing FSD fleet. Not that Tesla seems to care but with every limited release the outrage seems to increase exponentially.

Call it blind hope but I wouldn't be surprised if this also goes out to new testers. The fact that Elon said it was going to new people and now we have an "insider" claiming the same thing for this build is a good sign. Today internal, Monday insiders, Tuesday pause (scary), Wednesday wider release, and by the weekend new people.

It's also a week sooner than we would normally expect, which hints at pressure inside the FSD dept. to meet the promises of new people.

As always I'll remain hopefully skeptical.
It's ridiculous that new testers received 10.11.1 and us that have been on with 100 scores haven't received it and are still on 10.10.2.

It's ridiculous that new testers received 10.11.1 and us that have been on with 100 scores haven't received it and are still on 10.10.2.
It was only an expansion to Canada. None in the US since last year.

EDIT: After rereading it looks like you may be conflating your insurance Safety Score with a Beta eligibility Safety Score. Once you are on Beta the Safety Score (only shows if you have Tesla insurance) is irrelevant to your Beta updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: jebinc and Ramphex
It was only an expansion to Canada. None in the US since last year.

EDIT: After rereading it looks like you may be conflating your insurance Safety Score with a Beta eligibility Safety Score. Once you are on Beta the Safety Score (only have if on Tesla insurance) is irrelevant to your Beta updates.
I'm referring that people with below 100 scores should be getting it, and it's going to be ridiculous if us that were enrolled with 100 don't get the next update. I know it doesn't matter to Tesla after the enrollment, but that should be something to take into account for update pushes.

Reactions: jebinc
I'm referring that people with below 100 scores should be getting it, and it's going to be ridiculous if us that were enrolled with 100 don't get the next update. I know it doesn't matter to Tesla after the enrollment, but that should be something to take into account for update pushes.
Been at 100 for over a month. Nada.

Depends. I would say mostly angry fellow travelers rather than safety related. But definitely there have been safety disengagements.

I’ve written about this before. If FSD can handle roundabouts and school zones 80% of my disengagements will be gone. A large % of my trips will be disengagement free.

You can also see what these guys are collecting.

Interesting stats page on Microsoft Power BI. How do people upload data - manually or do they use an app of some sort?

Even Teslafi, which has a few employees, has yet to report 2022.4.5.21
Just need to look in a different place when there hasn't been any completed installs yet:
fsd beta 10.11.2.png