Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not even sure where that’s from... If the release went out to aemployee testers, as Mars indicated, I think there would be more evidence than your generic one “ready to install” data point, no?
he linked teslafi

i hadn't seen this either, but it must not be showing up on the main page cause none of them are actually installed yet, there are 5 currently pending.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
And why do we think no employee testers installed this?
I believe at least on TeslaScope (which now shows 87 pending), employees have been hiding their vehicle status. TeslaFi up to 550, so roughly 20-25% rollout. Maybe this 10.11.2 minor/dot release is small enough to have a much shorter testing compared to 10.11 and 10.11.1 (which maybe had more than "minor" changes to support Canada and needed more testing).

Reactions: jebinc
I believe at least on TeslaScope (which now shows 87 pending), employees have been hiding their vehicle status. TeslaFi up to 550, so roughly 20-25% rollout. Maybe this 10.11.2 minor/dot release is small enough to have a much shorter testing compared to 10.11 and 10.11.1 (which maybe had more than "minor" changes to support Canada and needed more testing).
Looks like some are now installing!

75152941-D388-4BF9-9ACB-55632D2E1356.png