Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is ANC included in .36.8.6 (For refreshed S)? I had heard murmurings of it for production release, but wasn’t sure if it actually was released. If so, then hopefully it would be released for FSD beta in this version (Similar to the sentry live feature)

Took 10.4 for a spin this morning and found it to be noticably improved from 10.3.1 in New Jersey neighborhood driving!

Constant mini-braking events almost completely gone, somewhat smoother control through left and right turns, slight reduction in the severity of the wide left/right turn problem, overall felt less jittery. The times I disengaged or reported problems seemed more like things that I would expect it to have trouble with at this stage, as opposed to before where I was seeing a lot of stuff that I thought we should be past by now.

I'll see how it does with more drives of course, but overall very pleased that driving with it was less exhausting!

Got the update with the live steaming sentry. Can’t be used if you are in the car or the doors are open. I think that is weird. It’s not like the cameras go into the car.
I thought that was weird too. Makes you wonder if someone breaks into your car and is inside trying to get stuff, will you be able to see your cameras live?
Is ANC included in .36.8.6 (For refreshed S)? I had heard murmurings of it for production release, but wasn’t sure if it actually was released. If so, then hopefully it would be released for FSD beta in this version (Similar to the sentry live feature)
Nothing in the changelog mentions it. Tidal is also not included but that’s not until .40 for production release.

D99AFDCD-FFF5-4C8E-9A50-50DF45027EC0.jpeg

21CB8627-E709-435F-9E2D-BADC451CDF0F.jpeg

My wife's 2019 M3 reached SS = 99 on Sunday AM. Anybody NEW with 98+ get FSD Beta this weekend? Anybody who reached 98+ on Saturday or Sunday (like my M3) get FSD? ie. was there a cutoff on Friday????
I believe the cutoff (if any) was Friday AM. I was at a 98 all week and on Friday afternoon, my wife took the M3 and got a FCW and the score dropped to 95.
We still received the FSD Beta invite email at around 4:40pm on Friday (11/05). Downloaded 10.3.1 on Friday.
This morning woke up to 10.4

I believe the cutoff (if any) was Friday AM. I was at a 98 all week and on Friday afternoon, my wife took the M3 and got a FCW and the score dropped to 95.
We still received the FSD Beta invite email at around 4:40pm on Friday (11/05). Downloaded 10.3.1 on Friday.
This morning woke up to 10.4
Thanks. That could be a new group on Friday AM for 10.3.1 but could also be the cutoff for 10.4. Once you are on 10.3.1 you should be getting 10.4 and new going forward (as you know). Anyway, our M3 had a FCW about 30+ days ago which got a 76 for the day and 97 since then. That following off got us a 99. If only she can keep it?

Reactions: GeoG
Thanks. That could be a new group on Friday AM for 10.3.1 but could also be the cutoff for 10.4. Once you are on 10.3.1 you should be getting 10.4 and new going forward (as you know). Anyway, our M3 had a FCW about 30+ days ago which got a 76 for the day and 97 since then. That following off got us a 99. If only she can keep it?
Thought this might be helpful. I opted in on 10/28 and received 10.3.1 on 11/5.

Attachments

• SW Updates - TeslaFi.JPG
    SW Updates - TeslaFi.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 53
I am on 36.8.5 that has the Live Cam option and on 4.2.3-742 phone app, but the phone app has no way for me to see live camera views. Am I on the old phone app? Something else is wrong with me?

...My wife is not a fan of the EAP/FSD features. Therefore I did all of the “test” FSD Beta driving and I put her in charge of sending clips from the touchscreen. (I think she probably needs to ice her pointing finger.)...
I don't have the FSD beta, so maybe others should confirm:
I've read that only a limited max number of reports are saved on each drive, I believe the number is five. So if your wife is hitting the button many many times, I think that many of those are not getting sent.

Do I have to have an iphone to view live cameras? This doesn't work with Android?
The updating of Tesla app features for Android seems to be lagging behind the iPhone app releases. The same issue happened with the safety score capability for people to get into the trial period For FSD beta. The problem could be Tesla submitting the apps at different times, or could be something to do with Google approving the app for access in the Play Store.

That said, I have no idea how long it will take them to enable Live Sentry in the Android app