Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By that definition none of the FSD developers really have a job - and yet they are achieving next level amazing things.
Personally, I'd rather have them working on those amazing things instead of stressing about what someone thinks about release notes.

By that definition none of the FSD developers really have a job - and yet they are achieving next level amazing things.
Personally, I'd rather have them working on those amazing things instead of stressing about what someone thinks about release notes.
What??? I work on code that enables cars to be able to drive themselves without any human intervention. Now was that so hard?

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200
Agreed, similar to the cars manual that only 1 in 10 ever read. My guess is most would complain if they removed specific percentage improvements and simply said “better” or “improved”.

Reactions: FSDtester#1