Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta 10.7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still on 10.5. Frustrated because no communication as to why I didn't get the upgrade. Random? For some reason?
I’m also stuck on 10.5 for a while which is the first I got. I had one ding because a friend had a pack of gum and we he offered me a piece and the second he put it in front of me it said keep eye on rows like it was a phone and then two phantom “look at roads” so I have one ding of my 3 which is my only theory. Either take it away or give me the safer one. Also it often says “keep eye on road” when hitting beta button shot.

Reactions: okcazure
I’m also stuck on 10.5 for a while which is the first I got. I had one ding because a friend had a pack of gum and we he offered me a piece and the second he put it in front of me it said keep eye on rows like it was a phone and then two phantom “look at roads” so I have one ding of my 3 which is my only theory. Either take it away or give me the safer one. Also it often says “keep eye on road” when hitting beta button shot.
It’s not clear what the reason is. I’m currently still stuck on 10.5 and I’m from the original 10.2 group that had 100 Safety Score. A friend got 10.6.1 only a few days ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 95gator
I'm not hopeful. They have been moving fast lately and have had two cases of needing a .1 release. While I would love to have another drop (that fixed my false driver monitoring alerts), I'm not holding my breath.
I feel the same. I am sitting in Suspension for false positive Please Pay Attention Alerts with 10.5 software. I am getting far too many Red Text Apply slight turning force alerts, they seem to occur in situations similar to the false positive Please pay attention alerts.

FSD Beta 10.7 release notes from the other thread:

Lots of improvements including 50% better false slowdowns and lower lateral jerks. PS: Should have Waypoints and tidal too.

FSD Beta v10.7 Release Notes

• ⁠Improved object attributes network to reduce false cut-in slowdowns by 50% and lane assignment error by 19%.
• ⁠Improved photon-to-control vehicle response latency by 20% on average.
• ⁠Expanded use of regenerative braking in Autopilot down to O mph for smoother stops and improved energy efficiency.
• ⁠Improved VRU (pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycles, animals) lateral velocity error by 4.9% by adding more auto-labeled and simulated training examples to the dataset.
• ⁠Reduced false slowdowns for crossing objects by improved velocity estimates for objects at the end of visibility.
• ⁠Reduced false slowdowns by adding geometric checks to cross-validate lane assignment of objects.
• ⁠Improved speed profile for unprotected left turns when visibility is low.
• ⁠Added more natural behavior to bias over bike lanes during right turns.
• ⁠Improved comfort when yielding to jaywalkers by better modelling of stopping region with soft and hard deadlines.
• ⁠Improved smoothness for merge control with better modelling of merge point and ghost objects positioned at the edge of visibility.
• ⁠Improved overall comfort by enforcing stricter lateral jerk bounds in trajectory optimizer
• ⁠Improved short deadline lane changes through richer trajectory modeling.
• ⁠Improved integration between lead vehicle overtake and lane change gap selection.
• ⁠Updated trajectory line visualization.

Elon did say that 10.7 should really be called 11. (But did he mean 11.0 or 10.11?)

In any case it sounds like they aren't rolling 10.7 out to anyone outside of Tesla and that 10.8 should come out Tuesday.

FSD Beta 10.7 release notes from the other thread:

Elon did say that 10.7 should really be called 11. (But did he mean 11.0 or 10.11?)

In any case it sounds like they aren't rolling 10.7 out to anyone outside of Tesla and that 10.8 should come out Tuesday.
I won't be surprised if 10.8 is actually just 10.7 + holiday updates that are going into general release. Basically, Holiday general release updates retrofitted into FSD branch.

That would also make his tweet about "10.8 is ready" more sensible. Sometimes retrofits don't take long - if you don't run into any regressions.